Aesthetics University / Psychic University Gumroad - Discussion/Testimonials

Is it recommended to stop using other fields for a period of time and use The Expanse first?

I plan to let it go with The Elixir of Energy, A New Heart, Psychic Refinement and Expansion for a while.

In addition, The Expanse and Psychic Refinement and Expansion are similar, as if the description of the latter includes the former.

My nervous system overload before.

What energy do they use to work, the user’s own, or the external? Does the user’s own energy work faster, and the external energy needs a lot of manipulation and transformation before it can be used?

1 Like

Perhaps the “Ultimate Integration Field” Speeds Up the Integration of Other Fields in One’s Energy Body…while the “Expanse Field” Increases the “OverAll Capacity” of One’s Energy Body to Integrate and Assimilate Higher Number of Fields “Simultaneously” ?

In Cultivation terminology it would be like the “UIT Field” Increases the “RATE of Ki Absorption” in the Dan-Tien whereas the Expanse Field Increases the “SIZE” of the Dan-Tien to Hold More Ki At a time. Which Makes Both of these Fields kinda Complimentary in Nature ?

1 Like

I thought it was because who bought a lot of fields. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:I also placed a lot of orders.
Maybe I’ll play more The Elixir of Luck :grin:

1 Like

If I want to eliminate several diseases I have, is Higher Self Healing the most effective field for me to do this?

1 Like

Higher Self Healing is very strong. I can 100 percent recommend it.

9 Likes

They all look awesome :heart_eyes:
Thank You and congrats for new releases :green_heart:
Ill definetly buy them .
I have to try skincare laser from You.
Crystal alchemy for skincare is lovely
It works a bit like rose quartz serum treatments that i received at my cosmetician in Poland.

I bet laser is dope :star_struck:

4 Likes

Hi!

Time to upgrade! I am very happy with your fields! :blush:

My questions about “Speed Up Physical Changes”

1. Which changes are meant specifically? What is the focus? Allrounder?

You write: “These physical results can range from changes in physical features to healing organs and diseases.”

1.1 Am I correct in assuming that the field includes any form of physical change: Besides the obvious things like body shape changes, muscle building, scar dissolution, also optical aspects like facial symmetry and skin, hair follicle regrowth and beyond that also restoration of teeth and gums? So does this include the “potential” regeneration (=restoration) of (new) body cells?

1.2 With proper use, can I fully recover my “physical blueprint” on a functional level with it?

1.3 Does it also include improvements of changes “beyond the blueprint” like changing the natural color of the eyes or hair? Blue Eyes or something. So to speak, this field is an „allrounder“ for absolutely any kind of physical change?

2. What is the best way to initiate desired physical changes? What does that mean specifically?

In a previous comment you mentioned that the field does not automatically find out and initiate the desired changes through the “subconscious”, but that we have to initiate them ourselves.

Is it best done through a) just conscious contact with the field, e.g. through meditation b) conceptual instruction c) imagination/visualization d) holographic imagination d) pure intention/mental alignment or by e) pure verbalization?

What is the most optimal/potent in this case and also in general for all your products?

A few words about how you do it for yourself and what you find most effective would be great!

3. Which complementary products make the most sense for physical healing? Which ones are already integrated?

In regards of “Speed Up Physical Changes” and with a focus on the restoration/regeneration of body cells. Which other products are recommended as an optimal supplement for “physical healing” and which of the following products are already (partially or completely) integrated in the “Speed Up Physical Changes” and are therefore no longer really necessary?

• Higher Self-Healing

• Arcturian Negentropy Chamber

• Health Consciousness Repair

• Divine Beauty (indirecty?)

4. Mandalas

Just to be safe. Am I right in assuming that your mandalas can be laminated and resized at will without losing their effectiveness?

Thanks a lot!! :blush:

2 Likes

i looped motion mimic for an hour to test and here what i feel from this field: .

• A lot of movments and all muscle groups bieng used and stimulated. i can feel muscles streching, pulling and pushing.

• extreme hunger during the day and increase in metabolism.

• feeling exhaused because i think 1 hour was too much , however i had a power a nap and i felt my muscles relaxed .

amazing field!

18 Likes

I believe Speed Up is a booster field meant to open your energy (esp heart chakra) to accepting and integrating physical fields faster. So in conjunction with any field, Speed Up primes your system to be receptive.

The big healing fields id think to pair with Speed Up are:

from Sapien: Plasma Flaunt, Max Heal Potion, The Eternal…

and from PU: Higher Self Healing, Arcturian Negentropy Chamber, this new ambrosia field…

4 Likes

🪸 Mental & Psychological Health Treatment 🪸

One of the best things that has happened to me, thanks @Psychic_University eternally grateful :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Does it include abs muscles especially lower abdominal ?

hey,
thanks for the tip about the Heal Potion. The field sounds good to me.

1 Like

Hello @Psychic_University ,

I request You to Please Release “Saturn Healing and Development” ; “Rahu (Dragon’s Head/Moon’s North Node) Healing and Development” …AND…
“Ketu (Dragon’s Tail/Moon’s South Node) Healing and Development” Audios :pray:

Because as per Vedic Astrology, these 3 Planets are the Strongest Malefics which create Lots of Issues when placed unfavorably…but Also Give Incredible Blessings, Wealth and Victory Over Enemies when Placed Favorably.

8 Likes

It’s on his Patreon, my friend.

5 Likes

Ohhh I did not know. Will join Patreon then. But still require ones for Moon’s North Node and South Node.

1 Like

heck yeahhh, we need this!

3 Likes

He has a moon healing too. But I don’t know on which shop.

That audio is for the Planet Moon specifically, I am talking about Moon’s North and South Nodes (Rahu and Ketu in Vedic Astrology) which are entirely different entities.

Here is some resource on them.

1 Like

Not really

They are different products

Yes, this is accurate

Yes

Treating each one with specific fields for these diseases combined with a physical treatment (if possible) is the most effective way.

7 Likes

Does this also apply to physical fields? For example, let’s assume that the limit for these physicists is 4 can the number be doubled thanks to The Expanse field?

2 Likes