Aesthetics University / Psychic University Gumroad - Discussion/Testimonials

no enlightenment, only computer science

1 Like

Ahhh okay

Did pu tell u that are u sure

Because I was thinking maybe it could be like installing beliefs like SLR but the opposite

So u can write on paper things like

I always respect people time and emotions

And play the field and it would get installed to ur character and ur belief system

1 Like

Wasn’t told directly, just my interpretation from reading patreon posts.
From the fields PU made so far, their name has been pretty spot on, no abstract names so to speak, so I believe the field idea that you brought up would be called belief installer

1 Like

Really enjoying ‘ your 16 year old skin’ !
Any chance of ‘ your 16 year old hair ‘ getting released.

9 Likes

This is a combination of various secret and advanced techniques that will passively build your knowledge about programming in general, until you reached the maximum amount that is possible to know passively and intuitively.

Yes, you will need to practice a bit and do active work, but it’s basically nothing compared to what it would need to be without this field.

It will start from the languages you use the most, and master them first, while teaching you about logic and anything that might be useful for your path as a master of computer programming (like how to write better codes or how to improve faster)

Thinking about the languages you want to learn first before you interact with the energies tremendously help, and will give a focus to them.

You will also receive an Image with the same field, designed to be used up to 16 hours a day. However, I recommend also using the audio, actively, in your routine.

Don’t use it more than 3 times in a row, and don’t sleep with the Image.

Audio + Image

17 Likes

I will be creating a very good hair field soon

26 Likes

This is a combination of various secret and advanced techniques that will passively build your knowledge about programming in general, until you reached the maximum amount that is possible to know passively and intuitively.

Yes, you will need to practice a bit and do active work, but it’s basically nothing compared to what it would need to be without this field.

It will start from the languages you use the most, and master them first, while teaching you about logic and anything that might be useful for your path as a master of computer programming (like how to write better codes or how to improve faster)

Thinking about the languages you want to learn first before you interact with the energies tremendously help, and will give a focus to them.

You will also receive an Image with the same field, designed to be used up to 16 hours a day. However, I recommend also using the audio, actively, in your routine.

Don’t use it more than 3 times in a row, and don’t sleep with the Image.

4 Likes

Thank you PU! I didn’t expect this to drop before the weekend.

It’s late for me to code anymore today, but I will be keeping a lookout on my workflow changes, starting tomorrow.

I might also look the other way on the listening guidelines if I don’t get a headache in the remaining hour before going to sleep. :partying_face:

I do have 1 question. Does this attract job opportunities, or its whole purpose is to make you skilled at programming? If it does attract job oportunites, does it gravitate towards a job that let’s say would pay less but my coding mastery would skyrocket, or a high paying job but would do very little in helping me to master the craft or the best of both worlds?

Anyways thanks again, I can go full monk-mode with this and my programmer nft. Thank you!

6 Likes

@Psychic_University so say it takes approximately 6 month to learn a language from scratch, this field would shorten that to 3 or less? depending on the person ofc and how much work they are willing to put in

2 Likes

Yes, more on this side.

Even less to be honest.

But keep in mind there is a human limit to these things. You can’t learn Quantum Mechanics from scratch in 1 week, for example.

9 Likes

Any chance of making a field for trading mastery (stock/crypto/commodities/forex/futures/option/technical analysis/fundamental analysis)

5 Likes

Yes, it’s on the works.

15 Likes

Oh wow, that’s big especially for people like me, I’ve been trying to get into programming but always gave up as the logic didn’t stick with me, one other thing can divine beauty affect teeth? my tooth under a dental bridge would hurt me every time I play the audio for the past few days

3 Likes

Yes

10 Likes

Hello @Psychic_University
Is the “Collagen Booster + Wrinkle Removal” field from patreon also included inside “Your 16 Year Old Skin”?
Thanks.

3 Likes

Yes

8 Likes

Hey PU how long do I have to use the gene therapy to see results. I have a friend who has cogenital hyperinsulinism tooo much insulin production a genetic problem . Do you know how long she has to listen for until results and fully healed?

4 Likes

Some months of consistent use.

9 Likes

Hi @Psychic_University,

Regarding Muscle Engineering, I have had very nice gains as promised, thank you so much for that gem.

I was wondering though if this also covers works on tendons and such to supports the changes in muscle mass & performance?

Since that field release, I’ve been running more than usual and I’ve noticed that my knees have become slightly sensitive those last days.

Besides obvious changes in the physical (nutrition, more stretching, probably changing shoes), I am wondering if I should complete that field with others.

Thanks for your time :pray:

11 Likes

Yes, but it’s quite possible the muscle growth happens faster and tendons aren’t able to catch-up with the new levels. This is common even in ‘normal muscle growth’.

In this case, I recommend the use of more specialized fields and doing physical exercise to strengthen them.

A stretching book is also a good and life-changing read.

7 Likes