Alchemical Revision of Genius

Not to kill the bromance here, but I would like to remind you to not derail the thread too much, there are PMs for a reason.

8 Likes

thank you, Dream!

2 Likes

So this is basically going to revise all the past circumstances that hindered our potential to become the most intelligent and curious person we can be? A spark to push us to become a better version of ourself while at the same time supporting us despite all the things that tried to clip our wingsā€¦

10 Likes

haha use your abilities lol

3 Likes

Just wanna share a thought. As I was a young kid, I was always excelling in everything and loved to learn. As I grew up, trauma and issues dealt a huge blow to me and as you can expect, so did my curiosity to learn vanished and I was doing horrible in everything.

Even though Iā€™m doing ok now thanks to scholar and a couple brain fields, I just canā€™t help but feel sad I lost on so much of potential growth. What could have been mine was stolen and now thanks to this field, I am ready to steal it back again.

26 Likes

Yup.

The most insane thing is, we can start from our childhood, go on to our traumas and take care of our ability to love ourself tooā€¦ this internal alchemy series is life changing for sure. Canā€™t wait to see the results in the long run

13 Likes

Amazing :hugs: :heart: Thanks so much DW!!!

1 Like

same as you man ! i will listen to this field straight for weeks

1 Like

Thank You :green_heart:.

1 Like

Thank you Captain!!!
ALWAYS right on time :)

6 Likes

I was thinking a few weeks ago that curiosity is one of the most attractive qualities in a person in my opinion.

(Wonder and zeal)

Curiosity feeds patience, curiosity allows for you to ask questions rather than jumping to conclusions, curiosity can deepen empathy, and it can allow for more depth of understanding conceptually just because you have the desire to know more, and you allow yourself to pursue it.

I just realized how many times I used the word allow lol

32 Likes

Ok so my high scholl math teacher attemp to make me stupid is all for nothing? Lol .

I love it :green_heart:

4 Likes

curiosity was fuel of gaining knowledge it has all faded when i had to endure harsh environnement for extended period i found out that what ever i learn has no value to the society the people keeps repelling me because wether is jealousy or ignorance or just a general ego, that lit of curiosity in me has to shut down at some point.

4 Likes

Understandable. Hopefully this can help you become curious again, if only just for you

3 Likes

i hope so

1 Like

Does this field essential make you smarter by reversing adverse life events that stunted us from reaching out true potential?

3 Likes

admitting youā€™ve been listening to fields for brain and you seem your not getting results from fields like you did in the past, thatā€™s because you may have gained a self negativity from difficult circumstances or events that limits your truest potential, this field will take off those limits to be your highest potential again so in meaning yes it will make you smarter but not smarter as brain field does.

so in other meaning you should include this field with every brain fields stack including Conceptual Realization because count as brain field.

18 Likes

Wow

2 Likes

Combined with childlike wonder, our life is a movie

5 Likes