Alien Consciousness Trap

Hey guys and gal,

I ask for a friend,

Let’s say you ‘visit’ a alien planet/galaxies (andromeda, nibiru, pegasus etc…) and your consciouness have been traped by good and bad ET. And generally alien implant?

What field do you think can help to free his consciouness from the alien?

Thank you

2 Likes

Etheric cord cutter
Soul restoration forehead center

7 Likes

Alien intercessions, there’s always a bigger fish is what I think (like adding more oil to an oil fire in order to put it out lol)

Angelic intercession too perhaps

3 Likes

Everything Higher Self and Angels related…

5 Likes

You’re thinking of this all wrong.

You have unfinished business there. Something is calling you back.

Play the visual stimulizer thingy, meditate, and go back.

4 Likes

Just some word play, but your consciousness can’t be trapped, it’s free, always has been, always will be.

I agree with Sorcery Supreme, Biceps Bro and Jaaj, intercession and finishing this up seems to be the way to integrate this unpleasant experience.

Good luck man, you’ve got this :muscle:

8 Likes

Thanks for the recommendation,

Always someone stronger than you lol

But maybe I may have mistranslated what I was told. The following is more representative

Lets say you get targeted and they implant you and remote control you.

How would you remove and disconnect?

Without “help”, what fields?

Maybe a field against the biggest threat to people?

Negative and positive ETs stuck in their egoistical agenda for the planet DO influence and implant people.

1 Like

They try to control you just like your parents, teachers, preachers, media…

Assert your divine sovereignty and wrest that power back. Remember the story of Jacob and the “Angel of the Lord” (widely thought in esoteric texts to be Metatron).

Whether that was metaphorical, or happened in the astral plane, or on a heroic dose of middle-eastern Ayahuasca, or a human incarnation of Metatron showed up and Jacob got into his “special” hookah after being told not to one too many time… Who knows.

The point is, you have to assert your power in the form of your will to take control of your own conscious experience.

I have been in similar circumstances. I once fought a great astral battle (with immediate physical consequences). I was wounded by a surprise blast from some kind of energy weapon from an alien tower (that physical injury lasted over a year, I believe). The next night, no warning, no planning, no drugs. Maybe some weed/hemp/whatever (we are in a weird semi-legal place here). I had summoned Michael and Thor the previous night, and as soon as I leaned back in my chair, I was back there - with no warning. They had returned me to handle unfinished business.

I briefly explained to them why I was there. Michael simply disappeared to deal with the matter of Justice, which was why I was there in the first place. Thor disappeared into the sky, hammer-first. So I figured I’d attempt to destroy the tower. So I conjured up some sort of weapon, which did very little.

And then in a flash of lightning, the tower crumbled like the capitol building in Independence Day. And when it struck, it took the form of a symbol.

During a recent Reiki class, we were asked to attune one another to random positive symbols we knew outside of traditional Reiki. I used the symbol I saw in the lightning (and yes, I know what it does, and have posted about it as the Fear Virus Removal Tool). My “victim” described the experience as being nothing, and then being everything, and experiencing them both at the same time.

Sometimes whoever is calling you back is your friend. Either way go handle your business. Both Michael and Thor are great to take with you on such adventures.

8 Likes

Wait am I understanding this correctly, you were teleported physically by Michael and Thor from your room? Not saying this in jest, genuinely trying to understand.

I have no idea what the Captain would suggest re: implants, but alien intercession sounds like a good place to start. You know, use some “it takes a thief” logic.

Do I think Thor would do anything if a physical unfriendly reptilian showed up? Yes.

3 Likes

Not physically, only astrally. Like being instantly inducted into a lucid dream while awake.

3 Likes

While the posts have now been deleted, I would like to say that there’s a reason I do psychedelics in public and am a professional sorcerer (full-time and only now, as Metatron seems to be of the opinion that I don’t get a car that works until I won’t need to use it for additional income). I live in that world. Thor appears as real to me as your cat does to you. The fact that he (like the physical aliens you mention) exists as an extra-dimensional entity that may or may not have a true physical form is irrelevant.

Yes, Thor would help me directly, or I could simply hit the critter with the power of Mjolnir.

My advice isn’t “get help”. My advice is to go back and face the source of whatever is calling you back.

6 Likes

:hammer: :lizard: :drop_of_blood: 🪦

4 Likes