AMPK (The Hidden Gem)

I want to learn more about this Enzyme, If you guys have experience with this Audio Hope you share some.

Amaze me with your results and (AMPK) Information.

Lol I don’t know if this will amaze you but here’s my additional stack played every Sunday (or every other Sunday, depends). Basically, the Longevity series + complements:

• Senescent Cell Removal x2
  • Klotho Booster x2
  • GPDL 1 Booster x2
  • Induced Sestrin Proteins x2
  • Mitochondrial Targeted Catalase x2
  • Sirt 3 and 6 Activation x2
  • AMPK Activation x2

I change the order of the other ones sometimes but always start with SCR and finish with AMPK. The latter acts like a final energy elixir for the rest of the week or a “push the start button”. Not only theoretically.

11 Likes

Quite good stack.
I have a similar one, which also includes :

• Super mutant audio (overexpression of Sirt 3 and 6
  • Nad precursor (Patreon)
  • Enhanced Fat Metabolism

-Super Metabolism boost is also helpful, especially using audios targeted for the mitochondria :wink:

4 Likes

Yes, thanks for the reminder. The thing is that I’m an old school romantic-sentimental Taurus fool. That is, I don’t quit easily what I am used to do or have an affection for, just in order to switch immediately to a new improved version.

However, I started diving slowly into Elektrosmog too.

5 Likes

Taurus AND Torus lol.

Please kindly put an image of the link because I don’t click on suspect domain names since the episode with another link on this forum 2 days ago :)) (see fbi link remained stuck on my screen for a couple of minutes).

I’m not paranoid but I live in a country which is. Some websites and words are blocked instantly. Or one similar example:

Once, I wanted to make a bank transfer to another country. I typed my name, etc.

I got a message like: “transaction refused because the letters/algorithm of your name matches with the name of some ‘bad guys’ internationally chased:grimacing:

Edit: or send pm because with you, one never knows ;))

2 Likes

You should include Enpp6 enzyme its especially good against brain aging.

2 Likes

We already know you are WANTED… back in Aldebaran.

Internationally… smh :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Please Alex :raised_back_of_hand:t2: do you think that the one on this thread is my only stack? Come on… :)) (moderation and me… usually not really a good match) :p

No, seriously I agree very much. I slowly started adding it to my night stack. Thanks for the input :)

:sunglasses: :partying_face: I try to remain politically correct (within my own limits) for the sake of our younger fellows and my respect for Dreamweaver and Sammy. Otherwise… you already have an idea of me :joy:

4 Likes

How did I miss this fellow Taurean? aha :smiley:

Lemme guess, Sapien releases V3 and V4 and you listen to V1, V2, V3 and V4 (just to play it safe :blush:) - I can relate to this :blush:
Especially after finding out that fields grow… I mean… :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :exploding_head:

1 Like

Love the duckduckgo. Respect. :clap:

This is what I get from the search.

1 Like

Thanks @Zen for displaying the images and sorry @O.O for having “doubted” of you :) or let’s say more precisely of Duck Duck Go. Didn’t know about this company. Learned something new :partying_face:

2 Likes

How dare you? :taurus: :)))

Spot on! Depends on which fields actually. For some, I go for v1 only; for others, I feel the connection with the v2 instantly.

The musical/sound aspect matters much for me as well :)

Because your search is based on the the location you have set duck to be. After I changed it to regional I got a wider range of picture. It’s a great tool to understand what’s being searched around the world. It’s almost like being a local in certain countries.

1 Like

Your brain cells be like:

https://youtu.be/t1TcDHrkQYg

1 Like

As a Taurus I endorse this :smile: it is so difficult for us to move out of our comfort zone despite being spoilt for choices :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I definitely endorse this.
I played this a total of 3-4 times over the day yesterday. I had more than enough energy through out the day. I felt great, And even today I feel like I am full of energy. This is truly a hidden gem.

3 Likes
4 Likes