Androgenic Receptor Direct Stimulation (The Blessings of Saint Biceps)

Go bench press that 315 and upload a video for us.

2 Likes

Yes bro perfect ratio but @Josh is different levels, one day we shall reach those :facepunch:t3::joy:

4 Likes

Yo also I started getting pumps as well and every time I do shoulders theirs always these lines on them when I look in the mirror while doing workout idk what they are called :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Guys on a serious note.

Super mutant x 3 really helped preworkout
I donā€™t feel lack of energy at all after listening to muscle beyond x 7 and androgenic bicep x 2

12 Likes

super human mutant also helps recovery really good

10 Likes

Yeah itā€™s freaky isnā€™t it :joy:
@Zen knows what theyā€™re called :grin:

5 Likes

8 Likes

Lmao oh right!

I call them delts (tiger) claws :)

5 Likes

How long did it take u to increase by 10 pounds? 1 month? A week?

1 Like

A week

3 Likes

Good work, brother!!! Keep it up!!!

1 Like

Striations :laughing:

6 Likes

beautiful results, sister!

i was going to post that anyone can go to the gym or exercise no matter your gender, but you just said it all with your pics!

yesterday i was having trouble opening a jar and my thought was, ā€œif i had a man i wouldnā€™t need to do this myself!ā€. suddenly i opened the jar and was like, ā€œwhat- no girl, we can do this our selfā€.

:rose:

12 Likes

Hi Captain Nemo/guys,

Bought this about a week ago, and unfortunately immediately had some problems. I have some tight/painful pelvic/abdominal muscles, which cause all sorts of problems and so I usually have to avoid muscle building subs as they usually make the muscles tense up more and get tighter, which takes me months of relaxation techniques/works to undo. I really wanted this sub to work for me and was hoping that wouldnā€™t happen with this sub as its just the receptors and a hormonal mechanism, but as soon as i started on my first listen i started feeling cramps in my pelvic floor muscles and lower abdomen, and again set me back in progress. Donā€™t get me wrong Iā€™m a fan of Sapiens work for quite a while, have paid the patreon during various periods, have had benefits from other videos, and always recommended them to others, which is why i was willing to buy this immediately. I also felt the muscle building effects of this when I went to the gym after, ie the pump, exhaustion and what felt like subsequent growth. However because of the tensing effect it has on my lower muscles, (which is torture for me, has lasted for years) i am simply unable to listen to it since Iā€™ve bought it. And yes before you suggest, iv tried every other sub/morphic field i can without success. I had been trying to log in to chat since I bought it but no matter how many times i tried it wouldnā€™t send me the verification link until today. So, I know its a long shot, and because its a downloaded file etc etc, and i hate complaining about stuff iv bought, but is there anyway possible I could get a refund, as iv paid all this money for something I cant use. Iā€™d even be willing to transfer the file/ownership to someone else for a reduced amount, just to get some money back.

Kind regards

Jason

Sorry not possible, by nature digital items arenā€™t refundable(unless its some game currently in which case the developers can remove the currently ensuring you donā€™t use it after a refund)

Iā€™m sorry this is the case for you, this morphic field (NOT subliminal :sob::rofl:) does exactly what it claims, makes your androgen receptors much more sensitive to stimuli.

As for as your problem, working on the weak points is always a great start, but the issue could he a few layers of weak muscles so you need to find which muscle is the weakest and work your way up.

For example I got shin splint (at the moment) working on the muscles involved (tibialis anterior and exterior) sounds like the muscle I should work on, but if my hips are weak Iā€™ll keep having issues with the muscle.

Do some research on YouTube and check where you at.

7 Likes

Itā€™s there a way for you to address that?

Iā€™m not sure, there was something about not refunding Pirated audios that donā€™t work, so I donā€™t know how it is with the not pirates ones.

Aurelius,.maybe try to send it as PM? We wonā€™t really be able to answer and people who will may or may not See it.

4 Likes

Hi @aurelius82

If I read correctly, youā€™re saying the field works, and perhaps too good.
It seems you bought a field for muscle development, which is kinda ā€œthe Holy Grailā€ around here for supporting and developing muscle.

However, you had already too much (con)strained muscles, if I read correctly? And in that event they are getting even more tense.

If this brief analysis is correct, if anything the field might be pushing you even more? And tensing things around, soā€¦
In that event, I would suggest:

• Blueprint
  • Plasma 1
  • Joint Regeneration
  • Workout Recovery 2.0

In the event that you donā€™t have all of those fields, I suggest:

• Plasma Light
  • Joint Regeneration
  • Workout Recovery

You could also think about whether or not you have some minor scoliosis and posture problems.
Get that sorted out and jump back at the field.

Anyways, none of this replaces some flexibility exercises and sustaining a good posture overall, which you should enforce.

10 Likes

Thanks, yes thats what I expected, as I said its a long shot, but thought is worth a try.

Yes I know these is a morphic field and not a subliminal, I was just including both in my explanation.

And yes been working on anterior pelvic tilt for years, various excersises, and have read every shred of information and cases like this and books and youtube for 11 years. Its basically trigger points in the pelvic floor muscles which are extremely difficult to get rid of and some people never get rid of them at all. Anyway thanks for the response.

1 Like

As I explained to zen, the trigger points themselves deep inside the pelvic muscles are very hard to release, been trying for a decade, and yes Iā€™ll try as PM. Thanks for your response.

3 Likes

Hi,

Yes I understand its for muscle development and is very good at that, I bought it for that reason and had amazing benefits from using the Binaural Nutrition androgen receptor subliminal, however as his wasnt targeted, it caused scalp hairloss quite quick for me and increased body hair, and im weary of giving the prostate so much more receptors. I didnt have any increased problems with my pelvic issues from that so I thought this would be the same, but unfortunately it seems to have caused a reaction immediately.

I will give some of your suggestions a try although its a very specific problem of pelvic trigger points and maybe in the lower back, and iv tried so many of Sapiens fields for this as well as other subliminals etc to no avail. For many men this is sometimes a permanent situation. Hence why i wanted a refund or a chance to sell it on as its really a lost resort. But again, thanks for your try.