Androgenic Receptor Direct Stimulation (The Blessings of Saint Biceps)

Anyone making all kindzzZz of gains with this and/or Muscle Beyond Limits along the workout audios alone? (ie not actually working out)

2 Likes

I’ve read this whole thread but still unsure… Should women only use this if they have bodybuilder goals and want to bulk up? Would maybe using it sparingly give a boost while avoiding getting bulky?

I spent most of my life bedridden when what I love is being fit and active. Plasma protocol has been getting me back on my feet and moving all the time, also the automated glute workout has helped me immensely.

I am looking for something that will help a lot with more strength gains and muscle building throughout my body and I do want some size increase especially in my arms. Would it better to try creatine or cardarine, or something else? Advice is appreciated. :blush: Thanks everyone!

5 Likes

Either this or muscles beyond limits will help you achieve your goals. I only have MBL and it’s effective for me, and it’s short (6 minutes?)
The cardarine field is great, I used it for quite a while… but I’m off all sarms for the foreseeable future to let anything reboot there that needs to.
I’m sure this (and/or MBL )& cardarine combined will bring results

5 Likes

Well I’m a 65 yr. old female and I’ve been using Muscle Beyond Limits and I can recommend it for your goals. I dont own this (Androgenic Receptor St. Bicepts) field so I cannot comment on it, except it has good reviews, its been out longer than MBL, and it IS a Sapien Medicine field.

12 Likes

It’s hard to say you won’t get bulky, that also depends in your calories intake.

I’ve been able to stop excessive weight loading because I don’t eat much more than before using these audios but nonetheless, I still put on muscle.

Androgen receptors make your muscle more sensitive to growth

Muscles beyond limits is more of creating foundations to allow you to be stronger.

over time you’ll experience growth with both audios.

One works on increasing size the other works on creating new muscle fibers.

If you’re not trying to bulk up I say MBL (all day, every day) ofc you’ll see growth from this audio but the amount of strength you’ll put on is amazing.

14 Likes

Is it typical to fall asleep while listening to this? My current playstack is MBL x3 followed by this x3.

Also, do I need to listen to Testosterone/DHT/Estrogen Reducer/HGH with this?

1 Like

No one knows your level of any of these hormones so no one can tell you besides yourself.

Unless you’re falling asleep to the music or from exhustation, in that case maybe decrease the amount you listen other than that I don’t think you should be falling asleep…

5 Likes

Having a higher test level will make this a lot more effective since your androgenic receptors are more sensitive to it with this field…

You don’t “need” to listen to hormone fields but it’s up to you whether you want to or not… since hormones have side effects for some

Like zen said, if you’re falling asleep from this it’s probably from exhaustion from your body going into a state of creating all that muscle bro, it’ll get better with time though, i used to get really tired at the beginning from my work outs with this but i eventually got used to it, decreasing the listens may be a good idea for now

8 Likes

If you use other fields like testosterone alongside this one immediately you’ll never know what this field can do on its own. Wouldn’t it be nice if you only needed this one? If it were me I’d just exercise some patience and see what happens when you try this by itself. After a short time you’ll figure out whether you want to add other stuff into the mix.

That’s just my two cents.

6 Likes

I like to listen to Extreme Muscle Growth, which has hgh,test, and myostatin after working out, of course after using this field somewhere throughout the day.

1 Like

I was under the impression that Muscle Beyond Limits replaced Extremes Muscle Growth because of the myostastin inhibiting properties. Guess not…

So I have read that majority of you guys listen to this before gym,

I am planning to use MBL before/during workout to prime my muscles and use St Biceps as a post work out field, sounds good in my head

Any suggestions? What are you guys current gym playlist ?

1 Like

Bro im at gym atm

Getting a great pump looping muscles beyond and st biceps while working out. Im just playing low volume on my old phone, its working perfectly while in my pocket. Just a suggestion :pray:t4::pray:t4:

6 Likes

Very nice! Great fo see the effects on a woman.
Looking fantastic.

Hey guys , new to this forum , finally I read all the comments and waiting to buy saint biceps soon :heart_eyes:

Can the experts @45stars @Zen and sorry if I forgot to mention others , (it says new users can only mention 2 )

Tell , am using ultimate god of gods body from maitreya field ,
Is this more powerful then that or how to differentiate ,
As it already has the androgenic receptors with few other specialities

Waiting for the replies :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

yo bro

Its definately more powerful. Simple answer: you will make huge gains because it will stimulate your receptors. Get it when you are ready, workout well and see your muscles grow :crossed_swords: :fire:

6 Likes

Thanks for the reply :relaxed:
Hopefully soon alein gains on the way…:full_moon_with_face::smiling_imp:

3 Likes

@GoddessesAndGod hey do you use testosterone v2 (if you still do) before or after androgen? And how much?

2 Likes

hey man, I always listen directly after bro, and just twice

6 Likes

Thank you bro

4 Likes