Animal Empathy/Telepathy

Just realized that there was no thread for this gem yet…

What this does is help you to understand what animals even to some extent what humans are thinking and feeling, no you will not hear words in your head, most of the time there might just be an understanding of exacting what your pet/animal want or is trying to communicate to you.

Each listen will train your brain even more to create these connections and develop it.
Over time, you will find this is natural aspect to you and you normal state or being.
It would be great if you are that next animal ‘whisperer’.

23 Likes

This is a very unterrated field in terms of becoming more psychic and telepathic!

Should be part of every “become more psychic” stack :wink:

Imagine all the cool the stuff you could do if you are able to undersand animals:

8 Likes

@TheBeardedYogi

Right in your alley.

2 Likes

Thanks @Zen :chipmunk:

Can this field help with telepathic transmission of messages @SammyG or can you suggest me fields which could help me send telepathic messages

Training to improve your sending ability?

Energy course will help.

Here’s the result I got from search function
https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/search?q=telepathy

I have a family member and if I think it he will say it and vice versa. And not a planned test, lol, just the way it was. Very dependent upon the situation I would think.

1 Like

Thanks,I will Try the course.

1 Like

Yes, this fields help with telepathy.

If you have a partner or friend, you can do this practice.

-have animal empathy on repeat

• both of you chant om together. Try to match eachothers om to reach the same vibration. Chant until you reach trance (no thought, flow state)
  • then after listening for some time, look into eachothers eyes and assume you are each an extension of eachother. What this means is when you stare into your friend/partners eyes, assume you are staring at yourself. Assume you are both one being.
  • then begin communicating conceptually. Feel what you mean while looking into their eyes. And understand what they mean when looking into their eyes. Just communicate with feeling/meaning. Communicate conceptually. The eyes bind the souls as one. Remember this.

You can also practice

10 Likes

Thanks,I’ll try that.

This is some og field.

Comments:

profile_pic

Yutika Kaslay22 days ago

I am scared of dogs since i was chased by a mad biting dog when i was five and i had to gold on to an pole for 20 mins till someone came and lured him away he would not listen to his owner and only kept barking and trying to jump at me. Happened with all the children in the buidling eventually and all of us even agter 38 yrs passed still remeber n fear that day when the whole area was watching but no one was able to controll the dog. He just used to run agger some random kid n many peopme had his bites. Before he finally ran away on his own. Is there anything that can cure my fear. I dont want to play this as i dont want dogs following me

profile_pic

xixaru4 months ago

Does this work on video calls? My bestfriends dog will be put to sleep and I want to say goodbye.

profile_pic

Saffia5 months ago

Don’t forget, people are ‘animals’ too.

profile_pic

mateo colemitt5 months ago

one audio of sapien or dream seeds I don’t know which gave me telepathy, but only people can know what I’m thinking. Does anyone know how to remove the effect?

profile_pic

Cold_mess7 months ago (edited)

Day1- ✓
Day2- ✓
Day3- ✓
Day4- ✓
Day5- ✓
Day6- ✓
Day7- ✓
Day8- ✓
Day9- ✓
Day10- ✓
Day11- ✓
Day12- ✓
Day13- ✓
Day14- ✓

profile_pic

My Day 2 Day Lyfe7 months ago

This one! Is one of the best ones out! I can definitely move little pieces of foil or paper through telekinesis. Certainly amplify’s the ability to do so. :pray:t3::aquarius:😵‍💫

profile_pic

Real Talk7 months ago

I pray for my twin flame.
I pray for myself.
I pray for our connection.
I pray that all our fears and traumas and wounds
are forever healed and released.
I pray that our heart chakras blossom
at this very moment:
with contentment, with gratitude,
and with blissful joyfulness…

profile_pic

alex8 months ago

I listened to it only 2 times in 2 days , my cat purred very very rarely only at dawn in bed. Now, I just wish she starts purring and think how much I love her feel the love, and she instantly starts purring! Without touching her, just being close to her. Crazy :heart:

profile_pic

Ken Stephensa year ago (edited)

We have a cat Melissa that I fully communicate with, she is fluent in English but it’s not that she understands the language but she does grasp the intent perfectly and therefore understands every word. The reason people struggle with such things isn’t on them, it’s on us, due to our minds being too closed. Only when we open them enough can we understand how magnificent and intelligent other creatures are.

As an aside, Melissa gets excited when she hears my wife speak the word treat, because it leads to a treat after all. So she decided to spell it out t-r-e-a-t when it’s not treat time, which put a smile on my face, Melissa also knows how to spell it would seem so that didn’t work, the thought behind it didn’t change though and now my wife knows better :)

profile_pic

Christ_iea year ago (edited)

Lately animals seem to be able to just understand my words my thoghts and my intentions. Maybe it’s always been this way and I’m just now taking notice.
Edit…since I turned this on my cat is outside my door whining to get in…awe

profile_pic

Bonnie Codm YTa year ago

I played this and I turned around and my cat’s eyes were huge I touched him and I started crying what could this mean?

profile_pic

Loudshadowa year ago

I’m a feline starseed and have very minor telepathy. Mostly for people and felines. This has brought so much good connections to me. Both humans and other species. People seem drawn to me more than previously before and so have wild animals. I’d recommend combining this audio with vibration riser.

profile_pic

Adnan Khan Swagstara year ago

Would love if you make specific one for human telepathy :two_hearts:

profile_pic

Nhat Minh Nguyena year ago

Do i have to use hearphones or earphones ?

profile_pic

Nathanial M2 years ago

Dr. Doolittle would be proud! :hedgehog:

profile_pic

Denise R2 years ago (edited)

My angel Black Lab/Akita…14 y.o…beautiful/shining pure angel soul …i mean everyone feels it, its unreal the impact she has. We go places that allow dogs…people are drawn to her regardless of any other dogs. Had her since 4 months old. Anyhow…long story short…cant control her bladder and I will nor put her down for that. Yes…i never felt this intense love for anyone. Will this help me to understand her health issues??

profile_pic

yurHighhNess4082 years ago

I lost my hamster :pleading_face: please pray for my hamster I have faith i am Going to Get it Back Jesus Name AMEN :raised_hands::heartbeat:

profile_pic

EFT Happiness and Love2 years ago

I have always felt rejected by nature. I have always thought (and has also been transmitted to me), to be a bad luck for animals. I have often had the feeling that the pets that have been with me were not very happy. I hope that listening to this audio, I can reconcile both with all animals and also with nature in general. Thank you

profile_pic

kız oturmayamı geldik ayollll2 years ago (edited)

1 day: I had empathy but it started to disappear, after listening to this for 30 minutes, I felt a sense of physical pain

2 day: A dog was barking and I telepathy to make him feel safe, he stopped barking now I started listening thank you (sorry your english is very bad)I’ll leave the subliminal for 3 days but I’ll be back to listen in a few weeks :eye::lips::eye::nail_care:t2:

profile_pic

Stephanie Dietz2 years ago

my heart/chest pain vanished as it came on. Instantly targeted the pain & went to work. WOW ty.

profile_pic

Desde Sirio a Saturno2 years ago

i’ve tried for My own to comunícate with animals and is amazing , so raw sometimes … But i hope , this audio could disappear My lonliness

profile_pic

Astrid Jaye2 years ago

Do I need to be around them to feel it or is from far, far away ok? I live alone

profile_pic

Astrid Jaye2 years ago

Have you tried with other peeps/birds

profile_pic

Ana Macklis2 years ago (edited)

I don’t even understand what am I feeling, could this also help me understand my own emotions and become an empathic person? <3

profile_pic

Theresa Hardy2 years ago

I’m listening now and our 6 dogs r following me around the yard all happy rolling around enjoying the sun! Thank u​:kissing_cat: infinite love and gratitude to all :rose::rainbow:

profile_pic

PSYKICK. MYSTERIES.2 years ago

Can I communicate with my fish sapien.

profile_pic

PSYKICK. MYSTERIES.2 years ago

Will this works with only mammals not other living organism.

profile_pic

Voc Jag3 years ago

Can this help to try to communicate with my lost dog? To say I love him and I miss him. He’s missing for more than a week

profile_pic

blugirl2143 years ago

:pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus:

profile_pic

MeatballRavioli3 years ago

Thank you !

profile_pic

Christopher Dalton3 years ago

Can you make a plant/nature empathy version of this?

profile_pic

egodeathrow3 years ago

Immediately feel this one

profile_pic

TheGoldLemon Limon3 years ago

Is this intended for headphones? Over a speaker? Does it matter?

profile_pic

The One3 years ago

Sapien you are an Amazing Spiritual Being

profile_pic

oo131193oo3 years ago

I want to be able to talk with cats

profile_pic

Kelly Knauth Brown3 years ago

I can’t believe how well this works.

profile_pic

Kelly Knauth Brown3 years ago

Imma marry the maker of this.

profile_pic

oo131193oo3 years ago

I actually find the idea that this can work a little creepy especially when reading the comments… Because I think ill never know how you create those sounds and the science behind it… I guess you are just a master in what you do… : )

profile_pic

Lisa McCue3 years ago

So, when are we going to get just straight-up psychic senses fields here? Why just the “animal telepathy?” Why not telepathy, period? And clairvoyance? And telekinesis? And astral projection? I am poor and can’t buy anything. Especially since I don’t know what is actually effective. I’ve had a few conversations about the enthusiastic comments about the ones for sale, but not one comment about their efficacy.

profile_pic

killerLife3 years ago

Tesla used this to communicate with his pegion.

profile_pic

Better by the day3 years ago

I am curious. Does this work only if they want to comuncate to us or we can anytime understand them (animals abd sometimes humans)?

profile_pic

Ryan McGinnis3 years ago

yód quid gwherom nsmey priyom esti

profile_pic

Hams M.3 years ago

So with barely any effort, I recently noticed that I have been more ‘telepathic’. I usually have this Telepathic connection with my sister, but recently, and for the first time I had a very blurry ‘clairvoyant’ dream. It was about our lost cat, then the following day my brother comes and tells me he found her just the same way I have seen it happening. Only difference it was him who found her. I have also been ‘guessing people’s thoughts right’ and it would not be just guessing, more like positively and certainly knowing. I listened to this one before but thought it was too strong for me (back then). But, since I believe my already existing psychic abilities are actually developing now I’ve decided to listen to this audio to strengthen them and build from there. Okay rant over— how long does it take for this audio to work with humans? How can I ‘boost’ and speed up the neurological connections? I wish I could get the Psychic tag soon, but I’m grateful things started developing without having to do much…

profile_pic

pukasmom3 years ago

This is Great!! I feel like I already do have a deep connection and understanding with my Anela( my 15 year old Chihuahua) she is an amazing soul and she saved my Son’s life . One morning about 10 years ago My dog woke me up jumping on me and barking ,barking,barking…I thought she wanted to go outside in the yard I was wanted to sleep, but she wouldn’t stop barking and so I said OKAY! OKAY!! I got up and opened my door; She ran down the hall and sat down in front of my sons door (she wasn’t allowed in his room he didn’t really like her very much) So I thought it was unusual for her to do that so I went in to check on him,He seemed to be sleeping so I turned around to leave the room and I got this stong blast of Energy in my Solar Plex area(similar to when you get a fright suddenly) BAM!!BAM!!Then heard a voice in my head said"STOP TURN AROUND CHECK HIM AGAIN!!" I tried to wake him up ,I just wanted him to let me know he was Okay,but wasn’t breathing and I could not wake him at all!! He was turning blue grey color! He want breathing!! I didn’t know what the hell was going on so I called 911 and they talked me through CPR and while I did the CPR I could hear this raspy sound in his lungs, they were filling up with fluids! The Paramedics finally arrived and took him outside in the ambulance. It took them an hour to t revive him!!Finally he Came to and they saved him!! He was only 17 at that time and had already been hit by car earlier that year. My Dog saved his life if she wouldn’t have woke me up there’s no way My Son would be alive Now! He’s doing great today and has a New Girlfriend and enjoying his life in Honolulu, Hawaii! True story…

profile_pic

Dominik7T3 years ago (edited)

it works on people too? Because after 4 minutes i stopped listening and went to do something and thought about my brother and he instantly said “what? did you said something?” But i didnt even opened my mouth. Weird

profile_pic

illy3 years ago

I’m thinking of getting a bird pet (small parrot) hopefully this helps me understand her more

profile_pic

Dave Hibbs3 years ago

You are amazing and simply the best :heartbeat:

profile_pic

A Jesus Encounter3 years ago

Not :clap: all :clap: heroes :clap: wear :clap:capes

Thank you Sapien Medicine

profile_pic

S 432 Hz3 years ago

This absolutely works! I’m still at 1 way communication…working on it everyday.

profile_pic

TheMom little3 years ago

Played this to my mum’s dog yesterday. Now he won’t leave me alone! I swear he’s stalking me and being a creep. Lol!:grinning:

profile_pic

TheMom little3 years ago

Or would that pet have reincarnated by then?

profile_pic

TheMom little3 years ago

Can U get in contact with pets that have passed?

profile_pic

Vegan Vocalist3 years ago (edited)

Always intrigued by this ability but up until now did not develop it any further as I did not wish to experience their suffering especially those that are farmed or exploited on mass . Thank you , I now feel ready for my next mission :two_hearts:

profile_pic

KLARO3 years ago

Thank you as always!

profile_pic

It’s just Huy4 years ago (edited)

Oh shit! I got sooooo excited when I came across this video! I LOVE ANIMALS! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK SO MUCH! =]

profile_pic

Shaista chaudhry4 years ago (edited)

I want to know what my animals tell me but I dont know if it will help and how?

profile_pic

Marianne Apers4 years ago

Dream seeds , my last furbaby passed away 3 days ago, can I also communicate with my deceased pets , I hope that makes my deep grieving softer, please reply as fast as you can , thank you Namaste

profile_pic

Marianne Apers4 years ago

Dream seeds, can we also communicate with our pets that passed away? MY furbaby died 2 days ago , and my heart is in thousands pieces it HURTS, LIKE I DONT WANT TO LIVE ANYMORE. …

profile_pic

Lulu Moo4 years ago

My cat started purring listening to this until he fell asleep deeply :heart::heart::heart:

profile_pic

ReVarre4 years ago

Ok this is retarded. How would this tune oneself to its innate ability of telepathy? Surely it must be something that connects you with you. This was just really disturbing although its funny imagining the commenters putting on headphones and go like “yeaa this is da’ shiet” xD

profile_pic

N G4 years ago

Hi DW, a request: An audio that will spay/neuter the animals (like cats, dogs). It shall not have any effect on humans whatsoever.

There are many animals in this place, no one cares and they get little food, and they breed a lot, most of them die out when vehicles run over them. If the population is controlled, and they won’t breed, some people may take some in. So, such an audio will save many animals.

profile_pic

Britt Helen Bakken4 years ago

I would love to communicate with animals, but I don’t want to know what people are thinking. It feels like I am invading their privacy.

profile_pic

Lori Pinello4 years ago

After listening to this I find I almost always get it right when SugarPlumFairyPrincess meows. I used to find her annoying and whiney. Now she only talks when she wants something…food,wet food, water, into a room or outside. We get along really well.

I also seem to know what people are feeling or thinking. Cool stuff and so easy after this tune up.

profile_pic

Brandy Bradford4 years ago

I was attacked by dogs. I did the police and animal reports yesterday. I hope didn’t rabies. Thank you for this. I don’t put the dogs. They attacked a little girl that wss not reported and they killed a cat that belongs to the president the homeowners association in that neighborhood. If you happen upon this comment and have some suggestion to how I can get better faster please leave it here. Thank you. Thank you Sapien medicine for all your work.

profile_pic

Lori Pinello4 years ago

I’m noticing that people’s thoughts and motivations are becoming more transparent to me after listening to Sapien Med videos since January. Looking forward to the results from this one. I’m sure my cat will benefit and appreciate too.

profile_pic

Brandy Bradford5 years ago

I read the article about becoming psychic. Very interesting. I feel I have been a empathetic person my whole life. I feel mislead and used for a long time. I didn’t know those talks with the dog were empathic. Now I do. I think at international point on my journey I was crying now self to death. I felt suicidal more than usual. I began to understand the thoughts of suicide were a suggestion, an ideal if you will that was suggested so much I almost bought it as an option. I DON’T FEEL THAT WAY ANY MORE. There is a lot I don’t know, but there’s a lot I do know especially about me. I don’t allow those thoughts to consume me. They have become less overpowering and I have never wanted to be Brandy Bradford more than I do right now.

These videos from dream seeds and Sapien Medicine have changed my life. Nope consistency is not a specialty of mine, these audios are so awesome even inconsistency they still produce very noticeable and sometime instant results. Thank you for all of your hard work.

profile_pic

Leo Rantanen5 years ago

Update… Came home from work this friday, end felt sorry for our cat to be alone whole day. Laid down on bed and once these sounds pour out from mobile, he laid just on top of mobile phone… :sparkles:

profile_pic

Dani 225 years ago

Thank you <3

profile_pic

Vaibhav P5 years ago

Can this be listened more than 2 times?

profile_pic

Leo Rantanen5 years ago

After listening the wolf experience and this one, our cat got tears in his eyes, while spinning! Never witnessed before. I started also crying. :heart: Thank you maestro :pray::green_heart:

profile_pic

Trex185 years ago

Had a few of my neighbors dogs barking at me earlier and imagined them sitting down quietly (sent lovingly) and they immediately stopped and sat down all calm like. Definitely an interesting field. Thank you for this :pray:

profile_pic

Eman5 years ago (edited)

It would be awesome if you make one for communicating with astral entities

profile_pic

Aurora Anne5 years ago (edited)

I LOVE this! Beautiful :heart::dove::hugs: thank you

profile_pic

Constantine Jagot5 years ago

This thing works for real. Even though I have listened it a few times, it’s powerful. It happened to me to understand the thoughts of others sometimes after listening to this one. I thought that it could only work with animals. Thank you SapiensMed

profile_pic

Mimi Berlin5 years ago

This is so beautiful! Thank you!

profile_pic

Isla Miln5 years ago

My dog and i have developed a few signals for each other to communicate- but this might deepen our understanding!

profile_pic

Gabriel Matys5 years ago

Thank You

profile_pic

Doraemon Magick5 years ago

And this is exactly what I need. Thank you very much :+1::grin::revolving_hearts::two_hearts:

profile_pic

Drayzee5 years ago

Very interesting :D

profile_pic

Irina Petrossian5 years ago (edited)

“Sapien Medicine” you are the best human on earth :heart::heart::heart: