4 Likes

The comments at the end of the video thoughā€¦ Whatā€™s up trolls :joy:

Thank you captain!!!

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: The new sound is also a bit more relaxing haha

5 Likes

Thank you for all you do, as always! @Captain_Nemo

12 Likes

Thank you, @Captain_Nemo, for this gift!

11 Likes

Happy birthday bro! :partying_face:

Haha, I was thinking, ā€œHmmmmā€¦ Thatā€™s kind of odd and unpredicatable of himā€¦ :thinking: Especially in a thread like thisā€¦ shrugsā€ Haha, I just watched the whole video now and the question is at the end of the video! :smile:

Bro, trust meā€¦ If your moles were malignant, youā€™d know. Mine is weird shaped(also over 4mm wide) and definitely not a "normalā€™ā€™ looking mole. Also, have they grown any, since you could last remember? Youā€™re probably fine bro, and itā€™s just a coincidence.

9 Likes

They donā€™t look much different or larger. It could have been a coincidence, because the pain isnā€™t really there today and I think what actually happened was I strained a muscle when helping my dad move furniture

6 Likes

WTF

4 Likes

Keep listening to this, ignore the anxiety that doctors give you sometimes, I know people that have healed themselves through the power of breath and audios on youtube, donā€™t give up, and now you have this Anti Cancer 2.0 so donā€™t stress at all bro! Also listen to the Senescent cell removal and you should be good to go, also toss in Plasma if u havenā€™t already.

12 Likes

I wouldnā€™t worry about it, I saw cancer-stuff basically every day the last week or so.
I think they are just fear-based synchronicities.
No need to freak out

8 Likes

What really bugs me out is all the synchronicoties and psychic flashes Iā€™ve been having all day today!

EDIT: oh my fucking God what the fuck. I just found out my stepmomā€™s friend has cancer

1 Like

you know what, Iā€™m making a thread about all the crazy synchronicoties Iā€™ve had today. Iā€™m bugging out crazy

1 Like

Sorry to say this but
Dude you need to chill :joy:

I mean that in a loving way :D

12 Likes

Thanks for this :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Full of gratitude to SM team.

8 Likes

Can this be used when having chemotherapy?

5 Likes

yes of course

20 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

My sister has malignancy in lung, liver and colon. The doctor will start chemotherapy after some more tests. Can you please suggest what other fields would help her?

13 Likes