Any Field for getting "HIGH"?

so is it possible to septarian ,to ground me or remove energy debris ?

2 Likes

If you reply to this post, “Septarion clear my energetic debris” or “Septarion ground me” she will do so.

2 Likes

Idk if this counts as “high” but outlook trainer and new perspective makes me feel high all day lol.

4 Likes

Oh i just remembered “Universal Om” that one too :sweat_smile:

Specially the audio now

1 Like
4 Likes

I just happened to be creating an audio with that when I posted. :man_shrugging:

I get a different effect from this one.

Hmmm what if

I play both at the same time from different devices

FatSardonicHarborporpoise-size_restricted

1 Like

Not The Singularity, The Goddess Mary Jane.

1 Like

You won’t hurt yourself. They will be individually less effective, but I often find they overwhelm my subconscious resistance more effectively when I do. Also you can strategize which to use together, of course.

1 Like

Yes yes i agree i rarely to never do that.

But for whatever reason as soon as i saw your post i went like wait a minute :bulb:

So i shall try.

2 Likes

I like Your work more and more.:wink:

1 Like

I have a question: is this Chi created with Mary Jane “flavour” from the beginning, or is it pure Chi at first then programmed to simulate Mary Jane?

1 Like

wow what a magic, how’s that possible btw?
I mean I literally got high during affirming in mind

1 Like

I would say it was generated with the Goddess Mary Jane field which was already in use by me and my servitors are well aware of. The energy added by servitors, I’m not sure which way they do it.

1 Like

I do energy work and have powerful and well-taught servitors.

2 Likes

The DMT field gave me some strong visuals when using it at night so you could try that

4 Likes

hmmm I will

1 Like

Sawai_suthar “Septarion activate DMT chi ball”

Just drink a couple cups of wine and you’ll be good…

Did you try the DMT chi ball?