Any field to help with being more organized?

Hey guys, just a question, are there any fields that would help me with completing things on time? Not lazy per se but sometimes when my parents tell me to do something it just slips out of my mind

1 Like

Is it possible that you don’t care because you are caught up in something else, something more relevant to you than mundane choirs ?

In that case more mindfulness, patience, detachment will suffice

7 Likes

There have been reports of Capital Governance inspiring people to get more organized. (Maybe Navigator of Awe, too.)

5 Likes

The Chariot, The Tower.

I swear by it everywhere.

11 Likes

Will try out both of those! Thanks!

1 Like

Bruh you dont need a field for something simple :grin:
Just my thoughts maybe its just for me too simple :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah haha some people have it at the ‘simplest’ stuff. An active mind that constantly has so many thought lines in the back of their head causes it, or some get easily bored, or sometimes you really just don’t wanna do things (but can show your help around with other stuff)

I have all three lol.

5 Likes

“mundane choirs” …I love that! Did you mean mundane “choirs” or did you mean “chores”. No matter. It’s sparked a lovely reverie of thoughts on possible “mundane choirs”. The drip of a faucet, the beep of a horn, the sound of birdsong… anything, really, representing a kind of soundtrack for life. Thank you @Dr_Manhattan for the delightful turn of a phrase!

7 Likes

Haha, you know what I meant

It’s a weird word… tossing it. Mundane “tasks” it is.

Do I make a lot of mistakes like that but people don’t pick up on it ? :grimacing:
:man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Please don’t, it was great! I truly did not mean to embarrass you or call you out at all. I realize that I’m new to the forum (and so my odd sense of delight is not made plain) but believe me when I say, it was great and actually in the context of the sentence, it works …even taking it up a level. I can imagine the original poster caught up in mundane choirs which would naturally explain why he would not hear his parents.

I honestly thought it was brilliant!

3 Likes

I was joking, you are “lively”.

2 Likes

Whew! I’m glad you understand! I will now take my lively self and return to my own mundane choirs. :slight_smile:

2 Likes
4 Likes

Light and Vibration Guidance. I know it’ a “spritual” field but I find it very good for business. It doesn’t overpower your resistances. It’s having 3D solutions for 2D problems. Worse options, such as being disorganized lose their appeal and the motivation to become organized appears.

9 Likes