Any Scientific Reasearch on Sapien Med audios? I feel skeptic as of right now

1. I’ve seen that SapienMed has stated that he wants to have his work recognised by the scientific community, so on that note has he ever submitted any to peer review or to be published in a journal?
  2. Since Sapien Med you have audios like Brain Enhancement,Reasoning,Genius audios that are working for brain. Did you ever get any MRI scan to see any visible changes in the brain?
  3. For Audios Like Estrogen Removal, boosting Testosterone etc every got any blood test done to check whether it is really working or not?
  4. Also you are making audios for more than 7 years, then why you still not got any research done for the actual evidence of your work?
5 Likes

You are really Truth Finder :laughing:

5 Likes

I don’t know about those personally, however the fields such as ego dissolution really have this calming effect nothing else can have, and Torsion field. I think with certain fields such as creativity, that itself is impossible to measure, because you know it’s pretty arbitrary. I think the best set of evidence provided is the plant experiments. Of course you have thousands of positive testimonies including mine, but take that as you will.

1 Like

9 Likes
1 Like

What about the blood tests for finding any Hormonal Changes? We can do that too

2 Likes

Sure! I mean if you can afford it why not? But keep in mind your hormones fluctuate based on how much you sleep what you eat, etc. Have to have a very well planned out experiment.

1 Like

Hmm I suppose an easier thing to measure is hair growth?

1 Like

The one for Testosterone. If we can measure a huge boost in testosterone with lab tests, we will never have to take any steroid/pills for the same. Wont it be amazing to only listen to the audio and see a boost in Testosterone.
I am still a student so I cant afford for blood tests right now…

2 Likes

Share your results!

You can read this topic

1 Like

Here are two experiments for you to try out:

1. Take a before picture with appropriately set lighting and specific angle.
  2. Play the sun tanning audio x3 for one week.
  3. Take an after picture with appropriately set lighting and same angle.
  4. See if there is a change.

Do the same thing with the Plant Growth audio.

I’m sure you’ll believe your eyes more than what people tell you.

9 Likes

ah this is a really good one.

Hey don’t do this… they’re legit questions.

@TruthFinder there was a study lined up to test brain growth work but covid got in the way. I think it was in the description of the video plus CaptainNemo /SammyG (I don’t remember) wrote about it here as well.

We have a forum member who has some conditions and will have blood work done soon :slight_smile:

For hormonal blood tests you would have to do this (because the effects are temporary):

1. Test e.g. testosterone level
  2. Listen 2-3x times to the audio
  3. Test again (I guess in half an hour?)

You can do this only if you have access or an organised study with funding etc.

9 Likes

The main reason I believe it works is because of How do i heal from anabolic steroid abuse?. I don’t think this just happens to a teenager randomly.However, it is still good to do your own tests.

1 Like

This was enough evidence to convince to stop using it XD. Too scared.

1 Like

I know that Dale did iq tests to verify massive changes in intelligence with the old high iq ring. I don’t know if the cognitive testing was accurate, or even if it was a good test at all. It wasn’t in a scientific setting, but they seem to have showed some effect. I am also interested in a brain scan or some more testing like one with a placebo control, and one with actual fields being used, nonetheless they work, but I agree with you upon the scientific endeavour.

1 Like

Thanks. You always reply in such a kind and loving manner, I have read your comments many times.
You are a pure soul :heart:

6 Likes

I’m actually doing bloodwork next month if everything goes according to plan.
I have a difficult condition and my country being in lockdown for most of the time hasn’t helped.

One of the conditions targeted is the Thyroid, so expecting to see a T3 and/or T4 bump alongside a TSH reduction. @TruthFinder

6 Likes

Hey man, stop with your trolling. This is a serious question

1 Like

Amazing!