Any solution for cancer

Hello everyone,

Referring to the audios that are available on Gumroad, what you will suggest to someone suffering from cancer, leukemia most specifically.

Telomere regeneration or advanced healing, or both?

Has anyone reaped any benefits from using these?

Feel free to advise and give solutions.

Thank you

6 Likes

Hi @Vishay6, welcome to the forum!

There is an Anti Cancer Treatment field available on Patreon and Youtube.

Advanced Healing and Senescent Cell Removal combined with that would probably help.

Anti Aging on Patreon, the Internal Alchemy series, the Eternity Redux tag (would probably support healing processes, and may also help directly with slowing/stopping cancerous cell growth, but I’m unsure whether it does), Bone Marrow Strengthening and Enhanement and Fat to Stem Cells may help support your body to help it heal.

10 Likes

Also Immune System, since the person with cancer becomes immuno-compromised, especially due to chemo/radiation.

However… On Advanced Healing, it does state in the description that it isn’t recommended for someone who has had a long-term illness.

Oxygen may also be a good idea, but combine it with Antioxidant if you do.

8 Likes

Good point. I wonder whether the new modifications affect the previous limitations, as that was in the original description before the modifications to limited use time were made. It’s possible that part of the description wasn’t updated afterwards.

Samuel said that use time for the Advanced Healing audio would not be a concern for a person who has a long-term illness when I asked him for clarification, but I’m not sure whether this applies to the Teespring tag as well. If not, I wonder what sort of long-term illnesses it applies to.

Limit Use Time This item was once restricted to short time use but it has been modified so as to regulate the healing power of the item to the capacity of the wearer’s available energy. It is still capable of speeding up healing 10 or 20 times faster than our faster healing item but will not do so if it will leave a person exhausted. As a result it can now be worn full time.

Great ideas! Antioxidant Formula would even be a great addition by itself if unsure about Hyperbaric Oxygen.

6 Likes

That’s good to know about Advanced Healing! I thought I read that somewhere but wasn’t sure

3 Likes

Check these audios as well and add them to the one’s already listed because they’re great additions to your recovery.

-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9RA-EQ-TYY(one of it’s benefits it suppressing tumors) (twice every other day)
-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8GcuAgwQjY&t=11s(stop cancerous growth from occurring, removing senescent cells, and lengthening telomeres) (twice every other day)
-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uku_BA-f70Q&t=42s(as label states, this one is audio is great for cancer as well)

4 Likes

I’m probably on stage 2 of melanoma btw, so we’ll be knocking these mf’s out together! lol.

4 Likes

My sister won her very rare cancer battle through spirituality believe it or not they literally saw oil dripping on the wall into a sign while having an intercession

5 Likes

That’s wonderful news bro! Tbh, I think meditation save me as it reduced my cortisol levels…I’d first seen the mole grow about almost 2 years ago and listened to the nurses, of how the logic of if the sun doesn’t shine there, then I’m good.(even though in the corner of my mind it had all the physical characteristics of being so.) I’d searched it on Google and found out that Melanoma can actually grow at a spot that the sun doesn’t shine after I’d barely realized it grew again, and this time, the shape looks nothing like a mole, is way irregularly shaped, and it’s about 4mm long one side in diameter…I’m not worried about it though…

2 Likes

Good news bro I appreciate your positivity keep me updated glad I meet like minded individuals like you. We can share more stories on this forum and help so many other individuals

3 Likes

Thanks for the kind words, and I will for sure keep you updated! I also agree with what you have said a hundred percent. Just general optimism period is powerful in itself. It keeps the ones around us happy, and keeps most diseases at bay, increases happiness and it inspires those that are worst off than us…

2 Likes

RSO Oil healS Cancer. Rso oil is made from Marijuana it consists of THC and CBD ratio of 80:20

3 Likes

I had made a pact to my lord of quitting k-2 only(I promised him I’d quit k-2 because where I was at, it came more than the ice did, plus I was using it more) and I ended up quitting ice afterwards too…when I was going through hard times after my pact, I damn near relapsed several times, but I always thought about that pact I’d made to him, and I ultimately came out on top…that was over a year ago, and I never ever plan on using again. It was probably the best thing I could do for my brain and body…Though I’ve still got the melanoma, I shall still keep my word to my lord…

1 Like

Use every physcial field available that can help you like the others mentioned but also work on your spirituality and emotional well being. Cancerous growth is in my opinion and experience just a rather severe form of negative energy buildup and blockages. I’m energy sensitive and I can backtrace the negative emotions form my moles to my chakras. So when I work on my chakras I feel the negative energies being released in my body and the moles get lighter or the surface skin can be a bit “peeled” its more like dead skin that gets scrubbed off. So even if it sounds a bit harsh in the end you made the cancer yourself with how you lived thus far. On the other side this means that you can easily overcome this if you work on yourself. So my suggestion is use every mental field that you think could help go with your intuiton I don’t know how you lived so far If you need to forgive others or have traumas or react unreasonable to certain things maybe you’re stuck in life or regret too many things etc. Some audios that should help for sure are 1. The Higher self audio from dream seeds. It should help you get into the “right” or at least better path it would help to meditate with that field as well you’ll probably get some insights that’ll help. If you can afford it I’d buy the vibration of creation or maybe even better the vibration of divine love form gumroad. Like I said it’s all mainly a big negative energy and blockages buildup. These audios shake these things up from the very core sure you have to work yourself too so that you realize your issues but they should help tremendusly. I bought the vibration of divine love and felt it working really well on my melanom for example. Also believe is far more important than you’d think maybe you’re desperate right now maybe scared or whatever. Just don’t be you just create even more negative emotions with that. Be calm with the knowing that with these fields you can and will survive this work on yourself and become happier.

7 Likes

That’s really cool thanks for the advice.

-https://www.wfla.com/news/viral-news/parents-of-little-girl-fighting-stage-4-cancer-receive-disgusting-message/1924868125/ (18-month-old)

-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6pBnNDFpjE(4-year-old)

• “So even if it sounds a bit harsh in the end you made the cancer yourself with how you lived thus far.”

Though I respect what you said, I don’t feel those are accurate assessments…the post of videos I’d posted above are of poor babies, who didn’t deserve the cancer that they’d been given…And I can assure you, it wasn’t because of “how they lived”…And why do numerous people keep saying that I’m scared or worried? I have not even given this thing a single thought since almost 2 years ago…I’d barely noticed it’d gotten bigger last week as I was shaving my pubes, regardless of the fact that I’ve been overall optimistic and extremely joyful almost everyday…I haven’t even told my loved ones about it or gone to the doctor. I’ll show you more videos of kids with cancer if you insist. But I’m grateful for your willingness to try to help…

3 Likes

My GF has used this too for something on her hand … she says it works!

2 Likes

I’m sure that wasn’t the case he was making…you can tell from how he typed the sentence…

I gotta admit I generalized too much down the line. It wasn’t even aimed at you but more on the OP and cancer in general. I started with that this is my opinion and experience though. Everybody has to find the cause themselve and work on that. I just thought about my circumstances and many other cases where a simple life change helped these persons. So good luck I wish you the best.

@Septimus Well of course it is (again my opinion :P)

3 Likes

Did u use the anti cancer field for your melanoma? If yes did it help??

1 Like