Anybody experience substantial results from hairloss fields?

I’ve noticed that I can easily find results experienced by people when it comes to physical fields effecting the body however hair seems to be a toss up.

The results I’m talking about are people that are receding pretty bad actually regrowing their youthful hair line back. Someone who is on a norwood scale of 3 trying to get back to a 1 or are fully bald looking to regrow their hair. Hopefully paying a doc 10k for a transplant isn’t the only option on the table lol.

1 Like

yeah i am getting very good results using all the free hair related fields
dutasteride scalp
hair growth boost
shiny and revitalized hair
hair loss ver 3.0
grey hair 2.5

7 Likes

if you wanna use just one field, you could purchase
The Legendary Hair Serum

5 Likes

That is really all he’ll need!

But, if I may suggest, you could try also “subliminal” made by @SovereignSubliminals,

This thing is crazy. I can feel every time tingling in my scalp almost immediately! Highly recommend!

7 Likes

I am glad to hear that this is of help to someone

7 Likes

Oh yes man, awesome stuff! :clap:

5 Likes

What kind of hair loss are you currently experiencing and what kind of results are you seeing? You got any pictures of progress? The most difficult issue that I see is usually the hairline.

Thanks, I’ll check them out. Haven’t used subliminals in a long time since using fields.

I used to have only a few hairs in the middle front part of the scalp and the back half with more, almost full.
since listening to these, i started growing all over, up to the line where i used to have at 20 years.
it grows slower that the rest, but still satisfied with where this is going.

4 Likes

Since how long did u use them, and how.many times per day ?

1 Like

probably 5-6 months. haven`t used them daily in the beginning, maybe once a week. for about 1-2 month i have been listening every 2-3 days

2 Likes