Anyone else wish a lot more people know about SM

Imagine if everyone in this world knew about Morphic fields or just meditation and sprirituality in general, the world would be such a peaceful and loving place and people would be happy. I feel so grateful for this knowledge but also a bit sad because other people are living in such despair when in most cases morphic fields etc could maybe help them?

I try and tell friends and family about Captains work but I just get met with weird stares and get told im crazy lmao, luckily a few have been open minded

I hope more people find out about this tbh

3 Likes

Tbh I tried letting people know in the past but they were too skeptical or programmed to not believe in these kinds of things. So I just took the approach of letting people find their own way rather trying to make them believe. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yeah, I tried telling others and I failed…
(except for my mom)

People are too programmed indeed…

Well, it is what it is, gems are not for everyone it seems…

1 Like

Funny thing is I was skeptical in the past. It took me around a year to be comfortable with his work, this was around when I really needed a push. So I believe people will come to be less skeptical as time moves forward, maybe not large percentage but more than enough is fine.

Everyone is walking through their own journey.

1 Like

Here are my thoughts on this. Just posting links to other posts of mine so that I don’t have to type it again…

:point_down:

:point_down:

2 Likes

I think it’s a mixed bag, personally. Sadly, morphic fields don’t automatically make people into better human beings.

We’ve had situations where some people were empowered with spiritual technology and immediately abused the people around them and some have become instigators of repeated psychic attacks.

We have many situations where people are empowered by the idea of new skills and abilities but never really grow into a consideration of the welfare of wider humanity.

We’ve had situations where the owners of this forum/business have expressed frustration with the wider community for their destructive behaviors and lapses in empathy.

So… I don’t know… There is an immense capacity for beneficial personal development. But even in the small sample size of people who have come into contact with morphic fields, it’s been a very mixed bag.

It doesn’t seem to automatically make the world more peaceful and loving… those things tend to require more personal responsibility, self-regulation, and a commitment to being humane. Fields can help capabilities to develop, but each person chooses their orientation.

For health and healing—those definitely would be good things to spread everywhere. Beyond that, I have wondered if it’s better for people to not know now that I’ve seen all the things they get into lol.

Anyways, It’s great to hear that Dream’s on the mend and I’d hope for wider exposure for his business’ sake.

For myself, I think I’ll fade back away

4 Likes

Also the YouTube algorithm and suppression of SM content plays a part.

My experience, I have been dedicated to energy healing/practices since 2011 and I did not find SM until 2021. I already knew about morphic fields and spent years watching things on YT of similar content. But not once saw or recommend his videos on YT, which is bizarre!

I think there are many, many people open to his work, but never see his videos on YT.

1 Like

more doesn’t mean better

It’s more ignorance actually, so many people are completely oblivious to plain and simple facts, things that if they are present in plain sight they would support verbally, like “better to avoid lots of sugars”, but they will not lift a finger, even stand up while watching video shows to improve their fitness. And this is an innocuous example, even the most accepted scientific facts are actually a complete unknown to so many. Even simple literacy. Hard to expect that a lot of people would dive into subjects like mind and spirituality.

1 Like