Anyone from Israel?

Hello darlings, looking to make new friends in Israel with similar interests. Please reach out, im funny as hell promise :grin::purple_heart:

6 Likes

welcome purple rose 2

6 Likes

ื”ื™ื™ ืชื•ื, ื ืขื™ื ืœื”ื›ื™ืจ! ื•ืœืฉืืœืชืš, ืื ื™:)

3 Likes

ื”ื™ื™ ืื ื• ื ืขื™ื ืœื”ื›ื™ืจ :) ื›ื™ื™ืฃ ืœืจืื•ืช ืคื” ืขื•ื“ ื™ืฉืจืืœื™ื.
ืžืื™ืคื” ืืช\ื”?

3 Likes

Hebrew looks so cool honestly

3 Likes

why thank you, ืชื•ื“ื” ืจื‘ื” it actually does, i like the hebrew alphabet.
fun fact: it is said in jewish mysticism that the 22 hebrew letters and all their different combinations have created life.

3 Likes

ืžื”ื”
ืกืœื™ื—ื” ืฉืื ื™ ืžืงืคื™ืฆื” ืืช ื”ืคื•ืกื˜ ื”ื–ื”
ืื‘ืœ ื›ื™ืฃ ืœื“ืขืช ืฉื™ืฉ ืคื” ื™ืฉืจืืœื™ื! ื—ื—ื—

3 Likes

(Google Translate helped me understand what you just wrote)

Just wanted to say that I find Jewish Wisdom to be Amazing, besides some Yogis and Gurus, they offer Very Good Advices and I also like history and Israel had quite the Historyโ€ฆ

Rarely has one place and one people been so influential, throughout the Ages.

Itzhak Bentov - I really enjoyed his explanations, theories, views and insights on life, soul, evolution, God, Energy, etc.

Anyone has any Rabbis or Scientists in mind?

(although I really like when someone presents something in a more accessible manner, not over complicated, so that would be a plus, but any recommendation would be welcomed)

3 Likes

I have to say I agree, itโ€™s fascinating :)
Although Iโ€™m not religious, the wisdom of the jews is endless, my dad and I always have philosophical conversations and he tells me a lot about the wisdom of the Tora, and itโ€™s always interesting. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

As a kid, I had a Childrenโ€™s Bible, with paintings and everything, I loved the stories presented there (my uncle brought me that Bible and my mom used to read me) - really enjoyed Josephโ€™s journey, how he got very important in Egypt, how he welcomed and forgave his brothers, also, all sorts of heroes and interesting things happening in the Tanakh (I think thatโ€™s the Jewish name for what Christians call the โ€œOld Testamentโ€?) (now, Iโ€™m not much of a believer in a personal God, but life is sort of a struggle, so belief and connection to the Unseen/Higher/Divine seems to help).

2 Likes