Anyone have the desc of matchmaker

Gonna start using it again but forgot what the fields were, anyone got the desc?

2 Likes

Here is the description of Matchmaker:

Matchmaker

Everyone wants someone in their life, to share their days with, to love and care about, who will in return love and care about them. This item helps you to find people that will fit this need in your life!

The fields on this item hit this particular task (finding the right person, or if it is your way, people) from several different directions at once, creating the best chance possible for you to meet your long term relationship goals.

One Who is Compatible

Someone with similar interests might make the best friend and possible companion for you.

This item is imbued to draw those who have with similar relationship interests. If your relationship interests are heterosexual or homosexual it is made to call those of similar thinking. The item it’s self involves nothing sexual however. You may find good friends of similar mind or you may draw that special person who is compatible. Having similar goals, belief systems and desires.

Look Better

Increase your business or sales easily and naturally. This field aims to make you seem better looking to others. Also it addresses body language issues which you might be putting out unconciousley that drive people away. Changes of this kind will take some time however. Don’t expect to turn your body language around totally 20 minutes after putting ths item on. Some customers have reported noticing no real changes for the first 6 weeks or so.

Increase Sales

The Glamour and Desire components of this item should have a positive effect on relationships of all kinds. Working with the public in any way whether by sales or service will be easier for you when these fields are active in yor life.

Comments about the field

Everyone wants someone in their life, to share their days with, to love and care about, who will in return love and care about them. This item helps you to find people that will fit this need in your life!

The fields on this item hit this particular task (finding the right person, or if it is your way, people) from several different directions at once, creating the best chance possible for you to meet your long term relationship goals.

Body Language: Most people know by now that doing a few simple things can help other perceive them as better looking. Smiling, standing up straight and presenting themselves in a open fashion.

But other things have powerful attractive abilities and are outside of the conscious control of most people!

Such things as pupil dilation and skin flush can have incredible effects when close to a person you are attracted too! It grabs there attention like no pick-up line ever could.

This field not only makes these things happen for you, but is now able to do so only when needed! The timing will be just right for maximum effect at all time. It also will subconsciously help you remember to present yourself in an open and positive manner at all times.

Calling: This is a powerful psychic signal that you will begin giving off about twenty minutes after putting the item on. (or even near, as long as it is within three feet of you)

It simply calls to anyone in your area, within about a mile of you, towards your location. It does not drive people to go to you, but they will feel restless and desire to go towards that area. Many people will respond to this rapidly and simply begin to walk towards you if in a public place. Those that do have some compatibility with you and should be considered for possible relationships!

This is a broad based signal however, and simply calls to those like you, with similar relationship interests. It does not create immediate attraction or desire itself.

Desire: This psychically generated signal literally causes those near you to want to be with you. You will seem friendly, kind, sexy or whatever it is they most desire to see. It is slightly addicting, so be careful! When people have spent more than a few hours in your presence, they will miss this when it is gone.

This is because there is a mild endorphin response that takes place for anyone in your presence for longer than about ten minutes.

(This also helps with sales…)

Pheromone Production: While different for males and females, humans are mildly responsive to pheromones that can be produced by our own bodies.

The pheromone produced by men cause women to be more relaxed and happy in their presence. It is not directly a sexual attractant.

The ones produced by women are sexual attractants, but men are less susceptible to them than women are to the male version.

This field causes your own body to start pumping out the appropriate pheromone for your gender however for the time period that you are wearing the item.

You need to be within three to five feet for these to be effective however.

Greater Attractiveness: This field makes you seem better looking to others. You will just seem to have a certain allure that is quit separate from your personal appearance.

From the Matchmaker Enhanced item on Teespring:

Also added is the attract love from sapien medicine more glamour and some confidence and socializing enhancement

13 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Do you have the added subfields too? I think there was attract love and maybe another one

1 Like

My apologies, forgot to add those. Here are the added subfields in Matchmaker Enhanced. I’ve edited the above post also.

Also added is the attract love from sapien medicine more glamour and some confidence and socializing enhancement

8 Likes

Thanks again man! :+1:

1 Like

No worries, glad to be of help.

1 Like

Just to confirm, which version do I have? I’m assuming enhanced. I recall someone posted a wooden one too

2 Likes

Such a beauty :heart_eyes:
Yeah i believe it’s enhanced.

4 Likes

Can you tell your experience with it

2 Likes

I think Sapien confirmed that the wooden version is also this one on the tag, but reading the description it makes me think like it could be different.

3 Likes

enhanced
an exclusive that is no longer on sale. keep it safe ;)

3 Likes

More respect. More stares. Women are more inclined to help me. More mustiness too lol, must be the pheromone properties. That’s all I’ve noticed so far, don’t have too much experience with it. Hopefully I can report back saying this got me some :smirk_cat:

3 Likes

:sweat_smile:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

So far while wearing this, I definitely have more loving interactions. In the past two weeks, I’ve went on a few dates with a very pretty girl, like a 8-9 in my book. After I got her number, she kept validating me telling me that she “couldn’t get over how handsome I am” and that she had watched my story highlights on Instagram 5-6 times :sweat_smile:
There has been other situations where I have received good conversation, deep eye contact, and preening from women clients at work. I dropped the ball on an interaction yesterday that I should have escalated
The longer I wear this tag, the better implemented I will become with it, and my new body language will become natural.

This tag will get you in the door but obviously you have to put the work in yourself. You are the one that has to make the right moves to maintain this interest/attraction/aura that Matchmaker provides.

I wish the original Matchmaker thread could be brought out of archive @uial @SammyG :pray:

2 Likes

Anyone else notice males you work with being more standoffish and less friendly after wearing this tag, even if there seemed to be friendship before? Might be the increased male pheromones, damn it’s strong, first day of wearing mine, my body temp increased, I felt the strong muskiness after a while, then it subsided.

Women that are predisposed to like you anyway seem to have heightened interest with this tag, but it’s too early for me to say anything concrete, I need more time, im not concerned with attracting all women, just the ones that are compatible/good match with me already.