Anyone using Pietersite?

Once I used and it was for me experience as I once looped third eye and crown chakra field. It wasn’t pleasent for me. Like I experienced some ascension symptoms idk
I wanted to create like some shortcut in increasing communication with my servitor, to develop telepathy between us with these fields, but alas I wasn’t ready I guess

2 Likes

ill pick it up again and see

1 Like

I think @This_Boy_Here does

1 Like

I used to but I have taken a hiatus from it, but my boys @GoddessesAndGod, and @uial do.

1 Like

Like once , part of a stack?

Or more serious, like loop all night for a few days, weeks etc?

Im guessing either no one uses Pietersite actively, for hours a day to make the proper connections and changes,

Or…You mofos do you use it, reap all the power and the magician’s oath keeps em from sharing.

Sneaky little hobitses…

Guess i’ll find out.

1 Like

@Uial has looped it before. I just played it like 3 times a day for like a month.

As with any field, the more you play it, the faster the results come. But I haven’t really had a chance to do that with anything since I have other goals regarding to my brain, eyesight, cancer, vibrations, and etc.

2 Likes

Keep us posted bro. :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes, bingo lol. You caught us.

I do some card readings (rarely and to close people only). So I tried looping it for the ceremonial part, you know. But quite like Oxl567498, this field is a little harsh for me. Similar to Animal Empathy. Efficient (within my own limits) but harsh. So I replaced it with Selenite eventually.

2 Likes

yeah nah gonna start looping it I guess lol, tought it would be enough to listen just 2-3 times a day and Im good but welp lets loop the shit out of it

2 Likes

looping it since 1 hour or so, my head feels like exploding

2 Likes

this for everybody who didnt knew about pietersite and the link to it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg4hQRw2Wdk

3 Likes

Keep us updated, It should give you some special dreams.

1 Like

And you’re still here. Lucky you! I wish I could too but no way for the moment :)) I’m a freshwater swab only.

my english knowledge is to low to understand what a freshwater swab is but yeah, guess lucky me :D

Nevermind :)) Some approximate translation would be: bathtub sailor lol

1 Like

I see

3 Likes

Ah, your interpretation is much more glorious though. Thanks :))

2 Likes

well thats what google showed me, I take no credit

2 Likes