Anything for removing black magic?

Btw does anyone know what kind of technology is using DrV7? I know there’s subliminals but there must be something much more, field, energy, reiki or something other? Did anyone discovered that yet?

1 Like

Could you share the link? Thanks.

https://youtu.be/ouuud0z0ASs

3 Likes

Thank you… …

1 Like

Search soul blessing and release past shadow self

Their both really good. With any of his videos listen to them for a month as described in his description to really see benefits etc

Good luck

2 Likes

This thread really helped me when I had to deal with an attack. So first of all thank you all for your insights!

Just wanted to ask if “Justice For all” from Dream Seeds could help @anon44251429 get retribution.

The description is pretty vague and it is not clear who is going to help one get justice.

After the attack on me was handled, my gut instinct (higher self?) advised me to listen to the Justice video twice.

From the video description:
“Taking advantage of someone is wrong, each being should be respected and appreciated.”

And we have been taking advantage of…

2 Likes

I think it is very clever field to use after all what is being said or discussed

3 Likes

Maybe they are in the mountain meditating because they have born with a stelium in the 12 th house btw. Lol