Arc Light Body

Yes, you a right. You can do everything Arcturian related with Arc Light – it is pretty much unlimited and the only limits are set by the Arcturians themselves.

Arc Light is the universal tool. One has to pro-actively work with it.

Arc Brain is focused and specialized on the one particular area of enhancing and optimizing your human brain and brain related functions in all the ways that the Arcturians see are best for your particular situation and incarnation. It also seems to be rather automated in doing so, since you already gave your permission to the Arcturians to enhance your brain when you acquired the NFT.

Arc Light Body is like Arc Brain but focussed on the body/bodies.

6 Likes

my man you sound like your ego was bruised cause you wasn’t counted in man. Don’t detail the thread with a rant
with yo didn’t get yo lollipops. And technically yous didnt create the arc project … the boss man did. Bruh all you did was create a proposal fr.
prob someone else by now woulda done it by now if arclight hadnt been copped yet fr.
Keep it fresh

Dopeass project arc light body
Keepin it real.
Wifey in an upcoming release
yall be dming if you wanna trade it for this, for real man

Man i be vibin with these kinda drops :100::100::100:

2 Likes

Ahhh, Fridays…and a full moon (square Uranus and Mars and opposite Saturn, to boot–be safe out there, friends!)

12 Likes

+

=

What an honor!

11 Likes

Only one I’m missing is Arc Brain. I’m sure I’ll get it one day.

4 Likes

Anyone know how many light years away Arcturians are from us?

2 Likes

Arcturus is about 36 light-years from our solar system and is the most advanced alien civilization in the galaxy

8 Likes

OMG, I didn’t know there was a recruiting thread of this at all. :sweat_smile: What a pity that I missed this one.

Good work obviously. It’s pretty clear from the image. Enjoy your light bodies!

3 Likes

I’ve been up for 46 hours straight basically. I was so energized the night of Arc Light Body release that I couldn’t hardly sleep. Then I went to work a 24hr shift on 2 hours, yet I was not even tired all day. I started to get tired finally around midnight at work, then I got Arc Brain last night (yay my Arc collection is complete) and it boosted my energy and clear headedness majorly. So now it’s about 46 hours I’ve been up, and I’m home drinking coffee not even wanting to go to sleep yet!
There are so many other benefits I’m feeling as well already. In such an amazing mood, consciousness expansion and even feel health becoming more robust. I’m so grateful to my Arcturian family, Captain, and @RobbyHa ! :pray:t3:

18 Likes

Yes and as always: Thank you Z!!! :purple_heart:

1 Like

wow. I never heard of them before, gosh seems like I missed out on the NFT :’(

Woahhhh, perhaps give the meditation audio a listen maybe you can communicate with one of them

9 Likes

If I could choose a song to describe the feeling of this NFT and audio… what a journey. Bathing in purity :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Damn the music on the audio field of this NFT got me jamming it out :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

It’s a @pranic_climber production :fire:

5 Likes

Absolutely fire :fire: @pranic_climber

4 Likes

I got you bro, check your pm

1 Like

That GIF goes perfect with audio :rofl: :fire:

This field is very important and in fact unlimited in all ways.
Thanks to it, we not only receive the energy of the fourth brightest celestial body in our Universe, but also literal guidance from the Arcturians on the way to the Light Body and Enlightenment. But it is worth understanding that this field is definitely not limited to the Arcturian Light Body itself. Arcturians are becoming more and more developed, and they help us make our bodies better and better by overcoming the limits too.
I was lucky enough to have both, Achiyalabopa and The Arc Light Body, and my experience is very deep to just write it in this review. It is not even possible to limit the scope of this field.
But I will highlight the main things that everyone will get with this field:

• Energy optimization
  • Strengthening and healing of all energy pathways and bodies
  • Blockages and junk removal
  • Continuous improvement of the body(ies)
  • Arcturian’s guidance towards body perfection
    and way more, it’s just me being a bit of lazy

Consequences of these effects:

• Better mood and mental health
  • Healthier body
  • Better life overall
  • Indescribable spiritual experience

Again, everything is very generalized :)))

Congratulations to all the owners of this beautiful field!
Special thanks to @RobbyHa , @pranic_climber and Captain!

13 Likes