Arcturian Negentropy Chamber - Psychic University

Disclaimer - This field is created by a third-party vendor and not by Sapien Medicine. Third-party fields are not vetted directly by Captain.

At this point we are all familiar with the idea of Plasma devices and the many benefits they provide.

So what about experiencing the benefits of a Plasma device made by the Arcturians themselves?

My recommendation is to start very slow on this one. Maybe one or two loops until you get used to it

(maybe more if you’re used to plasma fields)

– 3:55 min audio –

33 Likes

So even the Arcs have problems with wires :laughing:

11 Likes

Take this warning seriously lol…

This field tired me out quite a bit as the healing is deep. Initially, listening before bed time seems like a good idea so you can rest afterwards.

28 Likes

only reason why I know anything about Plasma is from reading the Plasma Protocol thread when it first came out :rofl:

2 Likes

can anyone elaborate on what this field exactly does?

FAQ posted by Psychic University. Posting it here as folks here buying his products may find it useful.

How do you create your fields?

It’s very hard to explain the whole process. Most of it isn’t even possible to explain with dualistic language, but they are done conceptually as a logos, using my own consciousness, and linked to this reality via the audio. When you play the audio, you access the logos I created and start manifesting the effects of the instructions or what else the field may have.

I want to start at Psychic University and create my own fields. Where do I start?

Well, it depends on what you want to achieve with energy work. You can, at this very moment, already cause changes with your own consciousness and imbue programmings into items. But if you mean, coherent, reliable, and powerful changes like the ones you see in Psychic University, you need to understand it’s a path, meaning you will need focus and dedication. In my perspective the main 3 elements to have a successful journey, are: Ego mastering, Meditation mastering and Conceptual thinking mastery. This is the basis and in my opinion, it’s something the psychic is forever working in and refining. Train these and explore your consciousness that you will eventually be able to reach further distances. Being humble also helps.

Did Dale Power really taught you? What are the details about it?

Yes. Won’t give details about it, but all my base framework and starting point was with everything Dale always talked about and taught. However, most things in psychic and energy work are self-taught, with constant recurrences to your teachers and guides (physical and non-physical) when you’re stuck or feel in the need for insights. You need to refine your technique and develop it, as your own, though. So the stuff you see in Psychic University is my own approach to a reliable and coherent framework of a very skilled and wise psychic.

Do you make customs?

Yes. I receive a lot of requests, but most of them have the same general idea (Programming master, Luck for gambling etc). So I will soon be releasing a Gumroad with these common requests, so everyone can buy it cheaper than it would cost if I were to make it directly for the individual.

Are your fields protected?

Against ill intentions, yes. Like most of the high-energy work trying to serve humanity naturally are. I don’t even need to program anything to deal with it, it’s just our own choices deciding which cycles we are going to see over and over again. You don’t need to worry if you’re not black-marketing it or trying to take advantage of my work, though. This is a general idea, not only for protection of fields. Try to be a better person every day and good things will come with it.

Why are your products so expensive?

They are not. They reflect the amount of work I had to put to create it. This is why you will see Arcturian Negentropy Chamber for less than 65$, for example. If I were to take advantage of the effects and profit from it, this one would cost much more based on its effects.

Do the fields work after I stop the Patreon subscription?

Yes, of course.

What are the recommended usage and dosage for your files?

It depends. Your subconscious and feeling are your best tools for deciding it. If you feel most of them to be overwhelming, it’s a good idea to play safe and start with one loop, and build your system from there. Most advanced users can go for 3~5 loops for most files. The ones that really forces your brain and system, like Hyperphantasia, Arcturian Negentropy Chamber, and The Ultimate Integration Tool, it’s a good idea to use up to 2 times, even for advanced users. After a while, your system gets used to it and you can increase the dose for that specific field.

What are the ranges for your mandalas and audios? Does volume matter?

2.5 meters or 8.2 feet. Most of the mandalas only work for the user though, as the individual with it is the only one (theoretically) aware of its presence and effect.

In my experience, Volume doesn’t matter that much, unless you play it really really loud. But for functional volume ranges, I feel volume doesn’t matter.

What are your next products?

You can ask me through patreon message system and I will talk about the next 4 releases and what I’m planning to create and release after them. This way you can make more conscious decisions about your next purchases.

Do you have any general tips for better using your products?

Yes! Be aware of the energies and effects. Interact with the field, talk to it, to your body, subconscious, manifest the best version of the effects in yourself. When using mandalas, always focus on it a bit before putting it in your pocket or in any other place. Think about the effects you expect from it, how you expect you day to go, and what you want to achieve. Refine this type of concepts for your subconscious mind and you will notice effects being much more noticeable and results coming faster!

In general, I’m a big advisor of active work with various forms of energies. In the end, it’s us manifesting our own reality, so the more aware we are of the variables, the better refined the reality we manifest is.

31 Likes

Interesting
thank you for posting this

6 Likes

Probably he is the only one other than Dream whose work resonates with me from the instant I tried his first field. We are living in wonderful times indeed where we are in the presence of such amazing creators like Dale, Dream, PU…and several talented members of our own forum like…

Love the finesse of PU’s creations … :slight_smile:

38 Likes

Feeling the same, the quality of his work keeps astounding me and beautifully completes Dream’s creations.

20 Likes

I would put PI on my list. I simply love the guy’s energy judging by the interactions I had with him on his Patreon.

I feel he is a super legit human being. He is also a very good creator, although he seems to have attended another university (Not Dale’s one :laughing:)

15 Likes

I do LOVE PI (Programmed Intention) - although not all of his fields seem to be equally effective for me. Some worked very well for me, some not so much. His programming seems different - I continue to use his MD Shield as a mandala.

But yes, he was one of the very few people who was able to recognize me on Patreon (my usernames on Patreon and here are different) - and he right away said, “going by your energy, you must be such and such person” - all this just by reading my posts here and by reading a simple “hi” on patreon! I was thoroughly impressed - insane level of skill. He is very focused on his own spiritual progress and he is not too bothered about YT, monetization, marketing, etc. He is almost a monk, simple and humble, and laser focused on spirituality. I admire his sense of detachment.

Sadly, they went after his YT channel as well… There used to be a channel called Energized Silence, which posted some lovely Reiki energy videos, they saw a similar fate a few years ago.

At this point, other than one field from PI, I exclusively use Sapien and PU …

25 Likes

PI fan club :partying_face:

Yes, this was very clear to me from the get-go. He sometimes took a month to update a video on youtube, and he also decreased his patreon tier value during the pandemic since everyone was having money issues at the time. And it wasn’t even that expensive! (I think it’s like 1 EUR now lol)

He even gave some advanced files as gifts for his patreon subscribers. And the advanced files themselves aren’t expensive as well (27.5$)

I look for these signs when exploring a new creator, and he definitely only showed positive aspects with no real red flags, and this is why I became interested in his work. His MD Shield is a masterpiece, and Life Opener is another one that I loved and spammed for almost a year.

This shows the importance of what Dream and Sammy did with the ES Marketplace. I truly hope this negentropic environment for esoteric content lives long, develop even more and show us interesting creations and content along the road. I love diversity and it’s interesting to see this psychic era developing in real-time. Really grateful for being able to experience this, and grateful to everyone that is making it possible and more interesting :pray:

20 Likes

I added it to my nightly stack which has a bunch of other fields including Plasma Flaunt & Plasmatron Detox - so can’t comment on effects specific to this field.

However, when I tried it alone, I felt initially tired as it seemed to go deep into healing.

16 Likes

Excuse me for intervening there guys and sending a message out of subject like this one.

@Maoshan_Wanderer, it is possible to send me a DM please? I’m trying to reach you but I can’t.

Btw, Psychic University fields do wonders. Especially the Overcome a bad financial situation.

6 Likes

This is audio only right?
Would it be a good idea to put this field in front or after plasma flaunt and detoxed plasmatron life?

1 Like

Only audio.

I just finished two rounds with it. It feels they do similar things, yet different, this is hard to explain.

Arcturian Plasma, like Plasma Beach from Dream, seems intelligent and goes to work where you need it.

It feels as this is less restricted, it can do different stuff.

13 Likes

I bought this one… Interesting sound! wondering whether the plasma will help me with some older ailments (fell on my right hip in the past -still some pain in Lotus pose- , some skin ailment, scars from childhood, a light bruise on my forehead from when I was 7 years old…)

7 Likes

How is it going on?

Any update to share on this field guys? How is it to you in comparison to Dream’s Plasma variations?

5 Likes

Was not able to use it consistently. I’m on a ski trip so not much time… Will indicate asap…

1 Like