Are autoimmune fields contradictory or complementary?

The ones I have in mind are the arthritis/psoriasis and autoimmune field. Are they safe to use together? Or would they be confusing for the body? I felt like each of them had it’s own unique benefits and hence could be used together, but now I am no so sure.

Can someone clear this up for me?

What prompts you to think they might be confusing for the body? (That’s a serious question that I’m asking to help me answer your question.)

1 Like

What I meant was, I was wondering if they would be/are confusing (as in contradictory in nature), considering all of them regulate the T cells. But they might not be, I am just wondering considering I am not fully aware of the mechanics of the fields themselves

Then you might enjoy the Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated). Have fun!

When you read the Sapienmed FAQ, you’ll learn that the fields don’t so much as “regulate” anything but provide information to your energy system so that your energy system can do a more effective job of regulating your mind, body and experiences.

So, unless you have something specific that I’m missing, I’d say you’re good to go.

(It’s a really good idea to educate yourself as to how the tools you’re using operate so that you can make the choices that are appropriate for you. You can continue your self-education by checking out the Blog on the Enlightened States website, too.)

So, I am assuming that it is fine to use all 3 of those fields right? (I am just making sure I understood you)

Presuming you’re not using too many other fields for permanent physical changes (like these), I see no reason why you could not use all 3 of those fields. (Remember the guideline of 4 fields for permanent physical changes at a given time.)

Hmm… this is a good question! These three fields have unique effects on your immune system. I believe psoriasis and arthritis would work better together. Auto immune audio is directing your immune system in many more complex ways than the other two audios do and so some of the information the other two fields are giving the t-cells may contradict. I don’t think it would have a negative effect. It just won’t be cohesive. I think listening to arthritis and psoriasis together is fine. Auto Immune is best without those other two fields.

4 Likes

Is the auto immune reversal field still needed when we have auto gullet in the stack?

1 Like

Nope.

3 Likes

Hey @Daniel, just a quick question if you don’t mind. By auto gullet did you mean to say Iron Gullet by any chance? I just want to make sure because I have been listening to Iron Gullet and Autoimmune Reversal for the past 4 months on and off. I know the autoimmune field is in Iron Gullet but I’m not sure if it is just specifically for the areas in Iron Gullet field or the whole body. Anyway to shorten the stack would be beneficial even if it is just one field :crossed_fingers:t2:

Right, iron gullet lol
my bad

I can’t tell you this with 100% garantuee but it seems like iron gullet is enough

1 Like

Cool thank you :pray:t2: