Are fields created whilst in gamma?

Hi there,

I have a curious question about field creation… In particular, i was wondering if they are / need to be created in what’s described as gamma brain wave states.

From the things i read here, i understand that fields take a tremendous amount of focus and intent to create.

I personally only experienced very occasional bursts of what i presume to be gamma brain waves. Those times for me usually lasted 15-30 minutes, but the effects were truly remarkable.

Each time that happened to me, i felt as if someone guided my hands and my decision making process, took all necessary action without resistance. It was a feeling of pure bliss combined with insane productivity. Just energy overload really.

So i don’t even know how I got into those states. Some call them flow state but i think it’s even more than that. I haven’t had them recently and i do miss them.

Well, so i thought if one could maintain said state for an extended period of time, any complex endeavor, i.e. field creation, could be done pretty smoothly presumably.

Is it true?

4 Likes

Supposedly Delta is what Dream says he creates the fields in.

Some random guy who wrote a book on how to tap into Morphic Fields said alpha, specifically 10hz.

I trust Dream. But, maybe both are possible to do.

6 Likes

From an article I read years ago pertaining to Dale Power and Dream, they had to use delta and/or epsilon brainwave states inorder to create the morphic fields.

If one wants to create those, then you have to entrain your brainwave state to at least delta level using a reliable audio/method until it becomes automated in you. ARVARI’s RV/RI course composed of many CDs has one for entraining the listener to deep theta, then another one for delta. There may be other methods available.

2 Likes

Hey mate, possibly any link to that article? Maybe on waybackmaxhine?
Thanks.

Bruh. Which book is it, can you tell or link?
Thanks.

Morphic Fields Made Simple by Michael Ambazac and Robert Mason

4 Likes

This is an article in Enlightened States posted by Sammy G. stressing the need to reach and maintain the delta/epsilon brainwaves states for creating morphic fields:

https://enlightenedstates.com/2017/02/22/morphic-fields-create/

This is an article from Dale Power about those brainwave states:

From Dale Power, this article includes an exercise for reaching delta state and with regular practice, one can possibly automate it:

3 Likes

Wow!
That’s… Unbelievable. And cool. And so damn useful.

So how would I go about becoming an “epsilon-on-command” master?

Hahaha this thread.

lets make a thread about how we can achieve a mental state to make morphic fields so we can make Morphic Fields and post it on the Morphic Fields creator Forum yay!!

3 Likes

Yes, but no :joy:
My intention wasn’t to create fields, just to identify the underlying brainwave

2 Likes

It’s delta level in the article, not epsilon, but either can be very useful for morphic fields creation and delta is also necessary if one is interested in instant manifestation of objects from what I read in the book ‘Something From Nothing’ from the late AR Bordon of the Life Physics Group.

I listened to Dream’s Epsilon audio (gumroad) for over three months and it really drops my brainwaves rapidly from alpha down to delta and maybe even deeper. Maybe if you listen to this audio for many months, it will automate epsilon but I’m not certain.

4 Likes

I have read that and it’s good.

1 Like

In the FAQ it’s mentioned Sapien is epsilon and delta state if I remember well, the lowest states.

1 Like