Are Other Youtube Channels Imitating / Copying Sapien Medicine?

The style and descriptions in these youtube channels (LISTED DOWN BELOW), their videos seems similar to what Dream would write in field descriptions and titles. I originally thought Sapien was the only one who could create morphic fields / morphogenetic sound fields, if these other channels know how to make morphic fields or their methods - i don’t where they figured it out. But should I stay away from these other channels or can anyone advise if they are frauds / fake channels with false content ?

LIST:
Maitreya Fields, MEF Fields, Morphic Doctor, Morpheous Fields, Spirituality Zone, Programmed Intention, DEM Creations

6 Likes

Hi!
May I suggest this thread?

5 Likes

lol
thanks, 11 years and finally somebody wonders.

24 Likes

No wondering because we already knew that those were copycat channels :slight_smile:
“You’re born an original, don’t die a copy”, looks like they don’t follow that motto lol

7 Likes

Hi Dream, are all the channels i listed fake, is any actually legit ?

1 Like

I have my opinions and what I have seen and experienced.

I refuse to comment on other channels.
Its not my place.

A lot of these channels/people do think it is their place to comment though, and there is a thread that discusses them and sings there praises here as well.

It is up to you to be the discerning user.

18 Likes

so every single channel I mentioned is fake, is any actually legitimate ? I haven’t tested a single channel from the list yet

2 Likes

hi Dream, you probably get so many requests, inquiries and messages. But can I mention an inquiry here to you on this thread, or did you want me to direct message ? Once again sorry to ask.

P.S. I’ve been following your channel since Project Vampire days.

They have users, even from this forum. So I assume they work and do something, energy-wise.

They have original content too. They may still copy most of what Dream does. It is a good marketing tactic. Plus if Dream is your competitor, you’re wrecked. You need to keep an eye on him and do your best to try to stay in the business yknow.

Some of them may be “fake” as in not doing anything (like some subliminals that appeared when subliminals were emerging…they were white noise with no messages, a total scam).

Others may be dangerous.

So the question is why bother?

Feel free to use those that are safe. You will be welcomed back when you return ^^

1 Like