Are Sapien's fields sentient?

Are Sapien’s fields sentient, or self-aware?
I don’t know much about morphic fields themselves, so not sure if they’re supposed to be sentient.

4 Likes

Are plants self aware when you touch it? It’s organic matter too. So all sapien fields as well. It grows over time. So to say if sapien fields self aware. Kind of. As they do self healing too when they get damaged.
At least that’s my opinion on it :P

8 Likes

This deserves my “I could be talking out my butt” theorizing and speculating disclaimer, I dont know any of this, it’s based off what I’ve seen I’ve about them

I think it depends on the field and its construction

I think the way Dream does his makes them highly reactive and adaptable person-to-person

Or maybe that’s the nature of all fields?

But there certainly seems to be a sort of… intelligence I’ve personally been thinking I’ve been noticing. I think with negentropy being incorporated the fields have been blurring the line between a “dumb” thing and a “smart” thing, if I’m hopefully making sense there

I think the fields on tags and possibly mandalas come the closest to “sentient” but my personal speculation isnt that there is an actual self awareness but there is some form of intelligence

I don’t have the brain cells at the time though to really dive further into this

Hopefully not derailing the topic with this but a personal suspicion I’ve been pondering making a topic asking about is, is there some weird psychic link between fields and the people who use them? Like if someone had a unique experience on one, would that experience possibly become more likely to be experienced by others? I know that’s not likely to happen with more straightforward fields i.e. ones that do physical changes but what about something like, say, the wolf experience?

Again hopefully not risking derailing your topic or anything like that I just figured this was close enough a topic to warrant throwing that thought out there

Fields are cool and I enjoy learning more about them

4 Likes

No, as an earlier field and also i wanted you to directly experience it, as the animal not the ‘human’ influence of what it ‘should’ be.

15 Likes

Ahh cool thanks man.

I personally could’ve sworn I tapped into the pack collective mentality a little but that was only once and probably all in my head

Those are awesome types of fields by the way.

no its not in your head, why do you think so? too strange of a thing?
lol.
There are the experiences of a real wolf in here.
as with all the other ones, even the tree experience.
you listen to it enough i am sure even dogs around you will recognize you as part of their ‘own’ familiarity

25 Likes

I like Three Ginseng Field. It is perhaps as same as if we consume Ginseng physically. Perhaps you can make other vegetables/fruits, Captain.

2 Likes

He’s got a very good Antioxidant field with resveratrol in it, if you’re looking for a fix :smirk:

1 Like

I figured it would be more of a “you are one singular wolf” and that it wasn’t complex enough to include that

But now that you got me thinking on it it makes perfect sense

It was super cool. Like a superposition of being a singular individual and as though the pack thought together as well

I was with my ex back when I was still with her so it actually makes sense how that came to mind

is now processing how mindblowing that all is and all the factors that play into it

1 Like

Coming soon

Supermarket Album: The Produce Section Experience

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

The most expensive field, maybe:

“Captain_Nemo Experience.”

7 Likes

That’d be pretty cool, actually.

3 Likes

Title: Living the Dream

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9 Likes

Hey,

Have you read the FAQ on the enlightened States website? Many questions there are more practical about listening guideline,.but I think some address this.
There are also a lot of articles if you go on the blog section and I don’t remember where, but at some places it is explained that the fields are programmed to have intelligence.its just overall much better explained than how we could relay the information :sweat_smile:
Also some older articles by Dale are really cool, if you pay attention they explain a lot of things, I think you’d like them

13 Likes

Well, that would be THE FIELD, :grinning:, still, Imagine what people would do, reaching such a high level,…, they could do wonderful things, but… what if they go selfish mode,…, imagine that, besides, if they would get into politics,…
Well, we would have supernatural dictators. :joy::thinking:

1 Like