Are we tested for feedback?

Are we (constantly or perhaps sometimes) being tested for feedback, to see if us and “The System”, The Universe and It’s Circuits (and our circuits) are Working PROPERLY and if they/it/us Need Updates (Energetically, on the information level and mentally, physically and on other levels)?

Is some of our suffering part of the “testing”, are our “trials” used for such “Higher Purposes” (first of all, perhaps MAINTENANCE, maybe)?

I’ll Update later (for credits and all).

Update 1: some of these ideas have been in my head for some time, but reading all sorts of topics around here has just made me question more, instead of having more answers. :sweat_smile:

Credit goes to many people, some of Captain’s topics and many other topics made me ask these sort of questions (now, please, don’t ask for the quotes or for the topics, I might find them, yet it might take some time)

And last but not least, fir Update 1 - the idea of us being tested by a God or for life or some events being a trial might be as old as man, yet there might be all sorts of truths to these old ideas.

Update 2: The Multiverse/The Absolute always wants Something Better, a Better Way to Express It’s Infinity (in unlimited ways and expressions) and Ever Higher/Infinite Knowledge and Power and Glory and Love and Creativity, so New Species, New Updates, Changes, New Worlds, New Possibilities are Always Needed, because the Infinite is never dried, a Never Ending SOURCE of Creation(s)…

Update 3: I don’t mind if anyone posts their links from/to other topics, especially if some of the ideas covered here have been discussed already.

Edit: @Atreides, Thank you for these names and for the link. :pray:

4 Likes

A big topic. Hard to take a single axe swing at this log but here it is. Further recommendations: Read everything by Carlos Castaneda. Listen to everything Howdie Mickoski has released. And read all his books. Should take a couple hundred hours. And that would scratch the surface of answering the question. It would educate one well enough to at least intelligently scratch their head at what the hell is going on. Rather than dumbly scratching one’s head at what the hell is going on.

You’re welcome.

5 Likes