Argument with parents and religious belief being pushed on me

I had argument today and I feel a bit off. First of all I don’t believe in religion but I respect them but they always pushing me to believe their ideology… What should I do? Any kind of fields that help with my situation

5 Likes

Sorry about that. Ah, parents… :) I’m almost 41 and still having similar confrontations with them from time to time (about other topics than religion). They are our primary karmic buddies, so you know… Unavoidable stuff.

Any Experience field may help, as well as The True Self of Others, The Interconnection of All Things. With some Ego Dissolution beforehand. The goal would be to stand in the shoes of other beings while putting the ego on standby.

If you have Plasma Flower. Or Uplift Yourself and Others (short or long versions). Maybe some other environmental fields too.

The Patience field can be good as well.

I hope you guys will be fine again soon.

14 Likes

I said sorry to them even my dad called me a dog… Woof. XD Oh well but I understand. And thank you. I might try those true self of others and ego dissolution :)

11 Likes

Ouch… However, if you put aside the context, being compared to a dog is an honor ;) You may think it that way.

Parenthood is probably the biggest ego test for most people. I know it’s hard while directly living moments like that but what you are truly inside will almost never be altered by anyone, so try to remain in there. What happens outside is more like a game. Easier said than done but… still doable.

10 Likes

Armor of light and glory !!!

4 Likes

not a field that will bring up a solution for your relation but you’ll be fully protected from their attacks

3 Likes

your parents won’t change so it’s about about changing yourself. in this case not being hurt by them

3 Likes

XD well yea I actually almost losing my control lol but I said to my dad that if I’m a dog then you’re the father of a dog too :sob::rofl:

I feel okay now still a bit feeling off but it’s getting better

9 Likes

I watched an interesting video just this morning that said children will often manifest all of parents’ subconscious desires so the parents can integrate them

In some awakened society, perhaps :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve faced this same backlash many times, and what the problem was to them weren’t my religious views but the fact that my views were standing out too much for their liking, as they had never met anyone who was areligious

It wouldn’t surprise me if your family actually wants to agree with you, they are just not there yet :) but good for you breaking the cycle, you are also doing them a favor by not condoning :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

This is definitely a great topic, believe me I have been in your shoes, I could only say that having patience, a lot of love and a lot of humor helps with those kinds of situations, stopping taking things personally helped me a lot too, a big hug for you @anon25711007!!! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::blush::blush::blush:

10 Likes

Thank you :pray::heart:

3 Likes

I know but yea. The more I fight the more it just become a problem. So I said you know what. I’m sorry and that’s it. That’s when I feel things calm down. Even though I know the energy still not good. Lucky I got my servitors cleaning that xD

3 Likes

Which religion do they follow?
Let me know please

Ah i don’t like sharing that but you know they’re just religious. To me all religions are all the same. They teach you to devote to God and that’s honestly good. At least do it because of the unconditional love. And not from fear but well they just don’t know yet. But in the end. Religion is good. What I dislike is when they starting to force. But I know. They do it out of fear and I understand it. Cause sometimes I myself lose it and then become problematic

2 Likes

Yes :)

Hand of glory and live radio might help.

3 Likes

ahh yes my own parents still ask me from time to time to come back to their church.

honesty and respect for your boundaries is your priority.

if you live with them and feel unsafe, i would prioritize an exit strategy. maybe that means living with friends outside of the religion or getting your own place.

if they continue to talk about it, distract them by changing the topic after saying something like “uh huh… so anyways -”.

your mind is your own and you have the choice to fill it with what you want instead of what others’ want.

8 Likes

From reading this thread, I’m pretty sure you practice the same religion as me, tbh I had my stage when I rejected everything because of the same being forced through fear but as I grew older and started doing my research I realized they didn’t mean me any harm and they didn’t know any better eventually I found my way back into the religion and it kinda worked out so my advice to you, as someone who comes from a similar background and situation and that’s the least problematic way in my opinion is to play along until you are old enough to do your own thing. I’m sure it’s not what you want to do and I didn’t like doing it either but I’m still here and looking back that was the smartest thing to do as I’m sure(I hope anyway) that you still love them and want to maintain a relationship with them

2 Likes

Last teaching in bhagwad gita (chapter-18 verse 66)
sarva-dharman parityajya mam ekam saranam vraja aham tvam sarva-papebhyo moksayisyami ma sucha.”

Meaning — Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reaction. Do not fear.

1 Like

doubt it helps

1 Like