Armor of Light and Glory

yes, I’m getting a strong but subtle nudge in my head.

8 Likes

Getting to sample this after 4 times of Knight and Auric Repair today… let’s just say I feel “safe”.

14 Likes

Impressive Captain.

I am literally feeling a thick etheric layer has been added.

It brought me to a state of peace and no thoughts, coool, let’s see if it lasts over the day :pray:

17 Likes

This field is actually making the mini-me freak out :sweat_smile:

Realizing how much shit I am sucking in from the “outside world”, and how much this is due to falling into the savior mode.

But we need to make a living and interact with humans, no? :thinking:

16 Likes

That Armor looks dope af

Just listened to it. Let’s see the effects in q few hours when I go out.

11 Likes

So, once all the editions will be sold, we can listen this for free anymore ?

3 Likes

Aw… I’m glowing!

3 Likes

This sound like a certain energy shield by PH

Dream has nice collection of music. love the music. Thank you :)

4 Likes

If i have Knight Warrior do i need to use this?

5 Likes

Wow, right up my alley. Thank you :100:

2 Likes

thanks its enough

This sounds super OP lol

Try to press that 3 dots under picture and it said then “purchase now”

4 Likes

You need a crypto-wallet. Like Coinbase or other listed.

1 Like

With every listening I am feeling more and more protected
It’s like there’s literally some armour around me, maybe you can even feel it, and none influence can be close to me thus all lost energy feeling like restored, and therefore better feelings immediately presented

First impressions after listening twice

10 Likes

DAmn! I just woke up checked my phone and maybe within 5 mins…

I had this feeling of bad thoughts about to spring up my consciousness but it felt like there was a filter and it completely went away, now thinking about It I have no idea what that thought could’ve been.

Edit:

Playing my morning stack currently plasma mitochondria (3rd audio in the playlist.) and I have this MASSIVE pressure on my head already… Hmm anyone else experiencing this?

9 Likes

Can this be complimentary to the Knight! I’m gonna be an astral tank lmao

4 Likes

Also, can you download it without buying? Is the paid field a longer/full version?

1 Like

Like yesterday afternoon, many hours before that audio was made, a family member I live with, asked me if I received a specific text(notifiying that a guy from somewhere around here was wanted for shooting a DPS officer) and I laughed and told her that it’s nothing to be afraid of. And told her to trust me, just because that guy had shot the DPS officer, doesn’t mean he will go around trying to kill everyone and their mamas. Haha. She told me, it’s dangerous, and he might break into our house. Than, for a split second, I thought to ask Dream of a field just like the subfield to the shielding field, to where it would add an aura of ‘fear’ to whomever tries to harm us. But not me, but for my mom, and my family(It’s hard to get anyone in my family to wear an item. Lol) They are too scared of everything. (I decided not to ask him though, since he’s already got a bunch of dm’s with requests already, probably.)

I even imagined in my head of when I go back to SW of Houston where I was born(Since it’s dangerous there), that I might be in the situation to where someone pulls a gun on me again, and I would just tell them to pull the trigger, because it’s my time to go, and I am honestly not afraid of death. Never have been. Even when I was alot younger, I wasn’t afraid of death because I didn’t really care for some reason. Only difference then, I would always retalliate, or try to give it to them 10 times worse. I mean, really never thought death too much, but my actions and nonchalance spoke for itself. Now I feel like if it’s meant to be, then that’s what it is. Then I thought about it, that would be stupid and selfish of me, as what about my friends and family? Then I thought I would go the calm and collected route, and just talk in a calm tone, with words that are not confrontational.(Kinda of hard, even still for me now, but I am getting the hang of it.) Then I just found out that this field was posted last night. Lol. This will be helpful for me and my fam. Thanks Dream!

21 Likes