Armor of Light and Glory

That’s what Achilles would have done :wink:

8 Likes

Skid Row DTLA baby!

If you’re curious, it’s the Rosslyn Lofts in DTLA a few blocks away from the masses of homeless shelters.

I know a lot of people in LA have a very strong opinion about the homeless and addicts, the guy honestly was at my mercy and I was pissed off that he broke into my car, but in the end I just told him to leave and to never touch my car again and he thanked me. I’m glad that it turned out peaceful because all my friends expected it to turn out a lot more violent.

The amount of timing that got me to go downstairs from the complex was insane. Everyone was shocked that I happened to do that at the right time. I really don’t know what field I had on that lead me to do that but it honestly feels like a blessing to have this protection.

27 Likes

@Captain_Nemo would you say Atreides post above is accurate as far as effects?

I’d like to get a practical understanding of the field as most teespring tags have. I’ve bought the field and right now I would agree with Atreides and I’m certain I’ll have the same experiences of the others, but a great description from you would be even better.

As far as projectiles do you mean literal projectiles? Like bullets? Or even fists? Or do you mean curses and such?

8 Likes

Lol I just got this mental image:

21 Likes

Back when Dale Power was selling Psychic Jewelry I was lucky enough to purchase an item that was similar to this. I remember him describing it as a complicated item with 20ish fields on it with the intent to stop bullets/projectiles from hitting the person wearing the item (edit: Thinking about it/attempting to remember it more deeply, I think it would be more accurate to say that it actually didn’t stop bullets like an actual shield, but bent space around the wearer of the item to change the trajectory of incoming projectiles. Also another thing I remember was a psychic aspect that worked on the person/people targeting you to become significantly more inaccurate than they otherwise would’ve been. I think there were other various similar psychic fields on the item that had an effect on doing something to the people targeting you). Some of the fields were meant to bend space if I remember correctly. He also mentioned testing this out at a gun range with success. This seems to be a much stronger version with a whole host of other benefits and goodies. Thanks Dream! This is amazing.

37 Likes

Combat Aid? I remember that one but never got any of the old items.was’nt really serious back then.Do you have Invisibility? THAT one i wish Dream whould bring back! Right now i whould rather be a ninja than samurai! :smile:

8 Likes

:100:

5 Likes

There’s still the cloaking field on Patreon : https://www.patreon.com/posts/cloaking-field-35473167.

9 Likes

Yes i have that as a custom ring.But people STILL notice me/mess with me too much.I want mega-stealth! I know that field is mainly for entities but there is a sub-field for people in it. Even boosted it.Still…

8 Likes

All right so went ahead and bought this, instead of following the plan.

Fighters Guild rise! :rofl:

13 Likes

The immense sense of calm with this field is top tier. Nothing bothers you after a few plays of this. Let’s just say I went through an incredible amount of poopoo today that usually would make me flip, but I calmly went through it all and knew that all I needed to do was be patient because nothing can touch me.

23 Likes

I think it was called Bullet Armor. Combat Aid had some weapon/martial skills and made your movements more efficient. It’s the only older field i’ll occasionally wear simply because I can easily identify it - the pendant is in the shape of a sword. Older ones I have? No clue which does what anymore lol.

Never bought Invisibility. It was actually being sold on the old enlightenedstates website. I kind of regret not purchasing that! Seems like a very fun item. I actually think it would be popular if it was to see a resurgence. Hope it comes back too.

7 Likes

This one right?

5 Likes

This audio is like nothing else i’ve tired from Dream in terms of blocking negative thoughts (my most noticeable effect)

I haven’t been using much audios these past few days so dropped negentropic (shen, jing, chi) Vibration series, Soul restoration series.

but let me tell you, I don’t find myself giving off ANY energy to negative thoughts/emotions. In FACT i’ve been much more productive (Queen of wands?) these past few days, task don’t feel like task they are like “ehh, let’s get this done”

def a great audio, HIGHLY recommend.

29 Likes

Yeah man. Quickly making it’s way to the top of my list.

4 Likes

@Captain_Nemo Any way we get this again? Pretty please. :slightly_smiling_face: :male_detective:

1 Like

Invisibility (archive.org) A new stronger version of this whould be my Legendary!

4 Likes

Right? It’s as if it brings you to mindfully notice the emotion and release it. Empathic shielding from your own shadow LOL

9 Likes

Yup, that’s the one. Good job for finding it.

2 Likes

Can anybody explain what is the difference between Armor of light & glory shielding tag?

3 Likes