Arsenal of the Supreme Manifestor (Closed)

“Where am I?!?!” You thought to yourself, “was I not just meditating in my room???”

You find yourself looking down a hallway resembling an ancient dungeon. Dark, empty, and mysterious. It is silent all around and the only thing you can hear is your own breathing.

“Wow, how am I staying calm in this situation? All that meditating must be paying off.” You thought as you started following the path in front of you.

You walked for what seemed like an eternity, exhausted, but you did not give up (Skipping 200 pages of fantasy adventure novel. XD) You felt something calling out to you. It felt like the answer you’ve been waiting for.

I will not give up.” You declared with intensity.

Just as you made the decision to persist no matter what. A warm, loving, and powerful golden light suddenly manifested in front of you!

“My beloved, I’ve been waiting for you. I’m delighted with your decision.”

You hear a voice in your head, you know it’s the Light communicating with you.

The Light cuts you off before you can respond “No need to speak, I know you in your entirety and I know what you want. Because I am you. I am your Divine Essence.” Shocked, but somehow from the depth of your heart you know that it’s true. You can feel it, so you kept listening. “I’ve seen all your struggles and sufferings over the superficials for way too long. It is time to know the easiness of life and to celebrate what it has to offer in its fullest. Here I grant you the support to manifest whatever you need in hope that you can quickly mature and become a powerful enriching force for life. Please use it responsibly.” The golden Light enveloped you and your whole being starts to vibrate at an incredible speed, turning you into light and……

You woke up!

“What the fuuuuu, that felt way too real for it to be a dream!”

Suddenly you felt inspired to check the Enlightened States forum and you saw…

The Arsenal of the Supreme Manifestor

The purpose of this project is to build and train you to be a being of True Power so you yourself can become the Supreme Manifestor (while giving support.) This is in hope that you would make use of this to take care of your physical arrangements easily so you can dedicate your time and energy into what truly matters, discovering your true self. May all of us become a powerful enriching force for life.

Yes I know there was already a manifesting project created. It looked awesome.
However, this project is unique and holistic in its own way.
This project evolved out of an earlier idea and took tens of hours of researching to finally reach its current stage, the draft is pretty much complete, just have to do some final refinement. (Had to scrap so much material lol but it was a wonderful learning experience :smiley: )
Most likely a project with 4-5 Main fields so please expect the price to be around $350-475

Not sure if we want an audio or if it’s even necessary, will decide later.

11 copies.

(Thank you to the people that have shown support previously. You’ll get dibs lol :laughing: :+1:)

10 Likes
  • Yes, I want to be a Supreme Manifestor

0 voters

I"m interested

1 Like

Interested. I didn’t have an nft about manifest and I hope I can have it this time.

2 Likes

Sorry, first time building polls, didn’t click the show who voted option.
Those who have already voted please revote, thanks. :pray:

Willing to join. Thanks🙏🏻

1 Like

Last call, gonna make the group soon. The people for this group will be selected randomly through a number generator then one by one I will ask my guide and servitors to see if they’re suitable for this project. Also the ones selected must confirm that they’ll pick up their copy within 2 weeks of release. Once the group is made, I will close this thread. Thank you all for showing interest. :pray:

1 Like

in case of shortage of people
Is there a waitlist in the project?
It is a regrettable field to miss.

1 Like

Yes, people that have expressed interest here will be the first ones to be informed in case of people dropping out. :pray:

1 Like

I see. I’d like to participate if I get a chance. Thank you.

1 Like

Hello @AvatarHao , Please include me in if there is a chance. Thanks

2 Likes