Ascension Card

I remember an Ascension card from the Psychic Card System quite clearly. And now I cannot find it. WTF?

4 Likes

I can’t recall there ever having been an Ascension card there, at least not for vibrational enhancement.

Different timeline.

7 Likes

Try the card at the very end. The un-named one. It does something.

It did feel a bit like ascension or ascension-related. Just look at the tree face and say Activate.

2 Likes

I think we are switching back and forth :)

I remember traffic lights with green on top. Diana dying in the late 80s way before my birthday

4 Likes

I thought that was artwork for the back of the cards? Dreamweaver mentioned that in some other thread.

It could be placebo effect for me then

I tried it for the second time just now and I felt something.

1 Like

Or, maybe you could be right. :smiley: I have no clue.

1 Like

Honestly, I don’t know either way. I feel something though. Even if it’s placebo effect, placebo effect is a real thing with real power. (Thinking Joe Dispenza’s books)

3 Likes

Sure.

Btw, I have his ”You are the placebo meditation" audio. I bought it few years ago, He’s great.

EDIT: I’ve just found his post regarding this card:

1 Like

Lol, that’s true.

My guess is that it is his energy or better the energy he emitted while drawing the card. For example some people also thought that in the course videos were fields but they didn’t put fields in them. In the end it was just the energy that sammy emitted while talking lol.

6 Likes

That sounds right because I felt something but it didn’t last as long as other cards like Eviction.

2 Likes

So once you’ve attuned yourself a few times, say “Ascension: Activate” and see what happens. :smiley:

4 Likes