Astral travel audios/advice?

I want to astral travel to begin working with entities… I was going to wait till way later but @Maoshan_Wanderer pushed me over the edge and now I really wanna do it lol

I can’t afford the lucid dreaming audio yet… can I just listen to lucid dreaming on YouTube non stop? Are there any other audios I should pare this with? Just remembered that I read the Schumann resonance can help, should I pair the audios together? Or should I only listen to the Schumann resonance?

What tricks/tips do you guys recommend for easier astral travel? I know there’s plenty of ways to do it I can probably search online but I view you guys to be more credible than a google search. Any audios I should listen to before going to sleep? Should I meditate before going to sleep?

Any tips with dealing with entities for the first time in the astral plane? I have the IPF tag by the way.

Thanks in advanced!

10 Likes

Hell yeah man! I plan on making astral projection a norm for me in the future so that would definitely help!

1 Like

Watch videos on YouTube by a creator named Ryan Cropper. He’s amazing and has been teaching methods for several years.

Also for books, Journeys out of the Body by Robert Monroe is my favourite!

3 Likes

As @Sam_S suggested, Robert Bruce is a great source for astral travel. I have not tried the lucid dreaming track, so cannot comment about it. Robert Bruce talks of I think “Rope Technique” in his books which is effective to learn astral journeying.

I generally run 30-min of Microcosmic Orbit (not the audio), 10 of Macrocosmic orbit, focus on my lower Dantien and project out of there.This was not something I learned through my physical teachers but through an angelic being who sometimes taught me stuff. I also always request for protection from deities like Tara, Durga or Sekhmet and start the journeying only after I feel their presence around me like a warm blanket - there are some nasty beings out there in the astral space. I assume, this same formula can be possible through Sapien’s audios as well, esp if Theta state audio is also used?

While I have not tried it myself, I have heard from friends that it is much easier to astral travel from the state of lucid dreaming, so that path may be worth exploring as well.

7 Likes

I think Robert Bruce describes his technique for astral travel in the primer video that is hosted on the Dream Seed channel.

Theta and Delta audio might help. Here a quote from Sammy answering a comment in this blog post:

And yes, astral projection tends to happen in the theta or delta brainwave state. That shouldn’t commonly happen though but some people are more prone to it. If that continues to happen to you and you would not like to astral project then I suggest you stop listening. If you would like to astral projection, I suggest you let go and surrender to what is happening.

The Pietersite video should help as well, if I understand Dream’s descreption correctly:

This crystal aids “shamanic journeying”, and is a stone that encourages you to understand you are a spiritual being

8 Likes

There is a Sapien YT video which may help you with AP. I listened to this video, Schumann Resonance for just two weeks but discontinued. I had experienced several involuntary astral projections in the past, but after listening to this a few times, later, it was the most efficient separation of my astral body from my physical one which I ever had. From my earlier post regarding astral projection:

Quote:

[uial]

There was previously a Schumann Resonance quantum energy pendant in the store which might help, which Dream will remake into a tag version for Teespring.

From the description:

The Schumann field set will help to induce an alpha brainwave state and vibrates your energy body totally (whole system along with individual chakras) the feeling is sort of like a vibrating from deep inside pushing and radiating outwards.

One particular effect we have noticed with this is that it help make out of body experiences/astral travelling easier.

@gpo also wrote a [post here]about astral projection.

Someone requested an Astral Projection field [here ]

I read a review on enlightenedstates a while ago of someone unintentionally doing Astral Projection while listening to the Theta audio consistently for a few days.
[/quote]

[skyhigh]

Thanks for posting this description. I listened to the Schumann resonance video 4 times along with other Sapien videos and it really worked for me last night. I programmed for a dream solution to a problem using Silva Dream Control and had no intention for OOBE. However, as I slept, I felt my astral body rising and flying backwards. I stopped at and tried to feel a solid object but It was just a brief experience. I’ll continue to use this as part of my daily playlist since it has several benefits.

5 Likes

Will be checking him out tonight! Thanks for the suggestion brotha :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha that would be my reaction too…

you should try looping it more often, perhaps you’ll start having more and more dreams like this with out the need to listen to lucid dreaming?

2 Likes

How does one do this? Can I just trust google for this one? lol

Thanks Man! Forgot all about pietersite… I watched a few minutes of the primer video just now will be finishing later tonight before I try astral projecting!

I’ll have to listen to theta before astral projecting since I can’t add it to my a sleep playlist on YouTube that I will make for astral projecting…

2 Likes

Try this sigil its free by Blaze.

2 Likes

Thanks nabs! But do I have to print it or do can I just have it on my phone like a mandala?

1 Like

I would highly suggest you fill your self and environment with high vibrations. In the astral you attract what you are the vibration of almost instantly

3 Likes

Would raise your vibration on loop for a few hours in my room work? Would the effects wear off since it’s not permanent? Or should I use the om field?

2 Likes

Its best to print it because you’ll need to place it under your back while laying down. Dont want to break your screen unintentionally.

1 Like

Damn, I can’t print it yet… I don’t have any ink lol

If you have the Vibration of creation that would work best

1 Like

:confused: anything I can use thats free?

Thank you sky high! Will definitely be listening to theta and Schumann resonance :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yea angel vibration 2.0 or raise your vibrations for your self and positive vibes the long rainy version on loop while projecting for the environment

3 Likes