Astrological Beast (Astrology Tour)

Nice :+1:

3 Likes

So extremely grateful to @Captain_Nemo for making such a complex project! :pray:t3:

4 Likes

Astrologically inclined + Astrological Beast = !!??!!!?? Holy shit.

4 Likes

Unstopable and way more.

This field is the cheat code to master this world we live in in the 3D dimension. The daily pursuits, dreams, goals, whatever you do. Enhanced.

I mean, there is way more than a normal person could naturally have or get from astrology naturally lol.

13 Likes

Dude you and Dream gave us a cheat code in this matrix.

6 Likes

Those were my first 2 fields of the day. The excitement is next level today. Apparently it’s my 3 year anniversary of joining the forum as well. What a gift!

12 Likes

Dream gave us :slightly_smiling_face:.

I really appreciate him making it.

I think it is way different from other projects we have, or how it was made, it was one big wall of text of suggested placements.

And then the benefits so that everyone knows what it is about.

8 Likes

Congratulations :muscle: you are gonna have your manifestation be tripled this year with these two aligned for you. Lucky dude

3 Likes

Oh yeah and the date today.

The day the beast was born :grin:.

1 Like

Thanks brother! Snag a copy if you can! There are a few extras I believe.

3 Likes

Yup 3/6 = three 6’s = The Beast :muscle:

No, it was not on purpose and I’m not into Satanism. Haha. But nevertheless, it’s a cool coincidence.

2 Likes

I think I will sell all my NFTs for this. :joy:

4 Likes

:muscle::slightly_smiling_face::handshake:

2 Likes

This is very important I believe. Whether or not you believe in astrology, it exist and affects you in everyday life.

3 Likes

Yes, and apart from that.

They are made as a field

Meaning they will be strengtened to a level of a field.

4 Likes

To me, astrology is scientific. How could the cosmos we are one with not affect us? That’s how I feel at least.

3 Likes

Oh brother, even if you show them scientific proof, the disbelievers will always find a way to negate it lol, but since it’s a field, they will listen to this for the sake of it being a “field” :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

So even if someone dont believe in it.
If user believes in fields, thats all its required. (And even that not haha)

2 Likes

That’s the funny part, since it’s Dream’s field they will listen to it haha

2 Likes

I am very excited about the relationships part.

This thing that basically creates an epic astrological compatitability between you and the person you want it they also want that.

5 Likes