Astrological Physical Buff - Psychic University

Disclaimer - This field is created by a third-party vendor and not by Sapien Medicine. Third-party fields are not vetted directly by Captain.

Here you will have installed in your baseline natal chart, the Top 500 natal charts that, together, average best in:

• Body Basal Energies Level
  • General Physical Performance
  • Overall strength of Muscles, Joints, Bones etc
  • Overall health of Organs and System
  • Genetic quality and potential (Human template as reference)
  • Longevity Potential

Take care not to overload your body and end up injuring yourself while doing physical activities. Build your flexibility and resistance to match your new physical performance levels.

I must admit the effects are a bit hilarious with this one. Hope you have fun with it as well.

Under no circumstance use this field while driving or engaging in any activity that has an intrinsic risk.

-7:41 min audio-

21 Likes

The Astrological Dollars Buff is on the way? Who is Psychic University/are they a user on this forum?

Hey man, Iā€™m not the creator, nor its marketer.

I really love what he does, and like I do for Dreamā€™s work, I try to support them and our community by leaving genuine reviews based on my actual experience.

No idea, but when I see the results I get from this astro series, that would be actually quite cool.

A couple of us have been interacting with him on Patreon, he is very active there.

Regarding his participation on the forum, I am sure he reads stuff here, but he seems to be very private and focused on his own work.

11 Likes

Cant wait till someone tries this and leaves a review. :eyes:

4 Likes

Yes this sounds really good and Iā€™d like to couple it with Hardcore. But I need to wait a little. Already picked up some new fields recently. Got that cooldown timer on my wallet.

5 Likes

Oh pretty please :pray:

3 Likes

I bought it right when it got released, but had not time yet to meditate with it.

Yesterday I decided to do a 5min session, and it became a deep 20-40min meditation.

The energy is so strong with this oneā€¦ It was a super pleasant experience. I could feel my whole body being upgraded, in some way as if I was shifting timeline and accessing to a new body ruleset.

Since this field, and despite not meditating seriously upon it before yesterday, Iā€™ve felt much stronger, balanced, my level of energy is great, digesting super well and my body actually looks real good (along with Hardcore) :grin::ok_hand:

Looking forward to have an actual work out, as Iā€™ve been too busy with a transition.

:muscle:

18 Likes

I can confirm the statement regarding the super good digestion.

8 Likes

Hi, Borisju. :slightly_smiling_face:

Did you take a specific fitness test? Is there progress? Is there any change in appearance?

I just try his Higher Self Healing 2 times. stop because I got too much fields at a short time. Need to arrange them again.

Sorry man, didnā€™t see your message.
Going through quite a cycle since the Mass meditation field release :grin:

Nope, but Iā€™ve been doing less sport than usual (not recommending, just being too busy) and my performance have increased. Also my baseline energy is higher :raised_hands:

Iā€™m also using Hardcore to complete it.

The best way to use those Astro fields, based on PUā€™s recommandation in another thread and on my experience is to use them by ā€œfeelingā€ (if you feel something good use it, if ā€œmehā€ come back to it later).

Lately I feel once or twice a week is enough, with a little upgrade coming every time with it.

The body seems to need time to integrate some of those changes, and we need to go through experiences as well to level up.

12 Likes

Glad to see your reply :smiley:

I have MBL and The Ultimate Integration Tool, and I printed UIT image onto the card and wore it for 2 days. I feel my attention has become stronger. All in all, there have been no miracles. Maybe I was thinking too much, that there was going to be something legendary and magical.

I still work out 4 - 5 times a week and am not sure if I can build muscle without exercising.

1 Like

Like any field, it depends how you use such tools man.

PU replied to us for the Ultimate Integration thread that this is not a good idea to wear it 24/7

I use it for focused work: listening to an audio field + staring at the mandala OR listening to the Ultimate Integration audio + starting at a mandala

And Iā€™m having great results with it.

One of the best field available I would say, completing perfectly Dream and PUā€™s library.

Yes whatever the field, they do not replace action steps, it rather takes those to the next level.

The most obvious is wealth fields, where some of us expect to listen to fields and manifest riches out of nowhere, while not taking any actual action steps in the physical and not bringing any actual value our society seeks.

This somewhat goes against the ruleset, or our collective agreement.

Those fields are here to inspire us, dissolve some our limiting beliefs, manifest fortuitous events, help us meet the right people, be guided towards the right knowledge, etc.

Likewise for Astro Physical Buff. This makes your individuated ruleset (vs the collective one) easier, though this wonā€™t ever replace actual exercice, proper sleep and good nutrition.

6 Likes

I have read PUā€™s reply and I just want to try what happens when I wear it often. I also use other creatorsā€™ field with grounding or energy overflow. But I think itā€™s okay for now.

I probably went to bed late at night for a few months in order to study and learn about various fields. Some problems of heart and blood pressure are caused, which should not be caused by field.

So just the field alone is not going to make dramatic changes, is it? Like a skinny monkey turning into a big bulk. Normally, the adult skeleton does not grow larger and thicker. It ā€˜s unable to break the limit of the physical conditions.

Anyone with hilarious effects yet? Like accidentally crushing a door knob or something like that? That would be hilarious, awesome and scary at the same time.

Anyway for me I had sort of a peak athletic performance around 3 weeks ago where I surprised myself with how I felt and performed playing tennis. It dropped off closer to my previous normal state after that but I have noticed a more gradual but noticeable increase of my physical baseline health and fitness with each week since then without any other changes in exercise or routines. I had just been maintaining a steady state the previous few months.

12 Likes

The weirdest effect of this field is the peace and happiness it brings. Wasnā€™t expecting this at all. I even thought it was something else I was using, but the effect is very noticeable and different from other fields Iā€™ve used in the past (like Immutable Happiness for example).

The overall well-being from Astro Physical has an ā€œI was born to be happy and emotionally stableā€ vibe to it. It doesnā€™t seem like an external energy or force that is pushing you toward certain states, instead it just seems like you timeline traveled and is magically on these states, out of nowhere.

12 Likes

Backing this up.

Since my comment 3 days ago, Iā€™ve been guided to use it in a focused way (I would only use it on my way to the gym), and Iā€™m currently experiencing it as the most powerful well being field in my stack.

Quite blown away by its effect, it just feels amazing whenever I use it.

This is by far my favorite field from the Astro series :pray:

10 Likes

I am really interested to know which chart of all humans ever is the best for the physical matters, I mean that guy or girl must have being blessed by all the universes together to be the best

2 Likes

Nice :+1:t5: :blush:. How have you been stacking this up in a playlist with hardcore to achieve the fitness and strength? Very intrigued to know .

3 Likes

I actually have forgotten to use Hardcore lately, though Iā€™m planning to get a hand on the Warrior Athlete :grin:

Regarding Astro Physical, this remains one of my favorite ā€œwell-beingā€ field, I tend to use it in meditation 2-3 times a week for the good feel & upgrade, right before Plasma Flaunt.

And I use it right before working out for the stamina boost.

Regarding results, the most obvious has been a higher and more consistent level of energy, being more grounded, a better cardio and my mobility & joints have improved. I do some Crossfit twice a week, and depending on the workout sometimes my wrist cringe. I have not been bothered by it for the last weeks :ok_hand:

I canā€™t attribute all of those benefits to this field only though, but it is surely one Iā€™m very grateful to possess.

14 Likes

do you know if this could increase the masculine and decrease the feminine in my natal chart?
itā€™s like this now

masculine 2 fire 1
feminine 8 earth 6
cardinal 3 air 1
fixed 5 water 2
mutable 2
1 Like