Atopic to Nontopic Dermatitis (Patreon)

Thank you so much Captain

3 Likes

A much needed field with a soul-touching song. Thank you :pray:

10 Likes

:heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :innocent: :relaxed:

3 Likes

1 min in and the music is probably one of the best out of all the fields I’ve used so far

6 Likes

I’ve just came home today & talked with my family, that I’ve finally realised, at this point, my hands have become quite swollen and abrased, due to constantly working with my hands, and over time, my hands constantly coming into abrasive contact with rough/sharp surfaces while working. I should have been wearing fleece lined gloves like everyone else does in my work place.

Yet in my YouTube notifications, I see Sapien Medicine has uploaded this video which helps & heals the immune system response to the stress, which I have been causing my hands by not taking proper caution

Sometimes the the way the universe works is nothing short of amazing

Massive thanks to @Captain_Nemo for this one. My hands were itchy and swollen, it was beginning to chip away at my my quality of life day to day. Now my hands can heal at a much faster rate than normally possible without.

10 Likes

Can I just ask - do you know if I can listen to this in place of Autoimmune Reversal, which is one of the four physical fields I listen to daily?
Thank you!

1 Like

I think if you own Flaunt, using these two fields might as well override the ones listed.

I like the music a lot in this one

1 Like

This one is targeted to skin including antioxidants and inflammation fields and autoimmune reversal field is targeted to whole body genrally so they compliment each other and will boost result if the autoimmune is effecting your skin.

Why just only 4 ? There is no limit ! You can even play multiple fields that compliment each other at the same time on different devices.

5 Likes

Plasma Flaunt would be great to boost results further, but I’d consider it a general healing field and those usually don’t replace the more specific ones.

You can focus on different parts of your body while using Plasma Flaunt and get a localized effect, but my body awareness isn’t at the level that allows me to target them with the same precision that the fields I mentioned have. I think it’s reasonable to assume that many others are like me in this aspect.

If you don’t focus on an area, it might take a little bit of time to get specific results since it’s doing a lot of things, whereas the fields I mentioned work fast and effectively because they are more targeted.

Yes but Flaunt would help or leverage this to work more effectively

1 Like

Thank you for your reply - that’s really helpful :slight_smile:

I only listen to four physical fields per day because the general consensus from the forum seems to be that less is more when it comes to treating physical issues. Especially when you want permanent results. I find if I listen to more, I get a headache and become super-tired and drained.
My emotional/mental playlist is quite a bit longer, but I seem to be okay with that.
I guess the energies affect different people differently. Some people seem to be able to handle more than four a day.

5 Likes

But it’s a good choice to stick to the general guidelines, keep it up that’s fine.

1 Like

As some people stated above, the music in this one is incredible!

Thanks Captain :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you :+1:

Is this field good for seberrhoic dermatitis?

2 Likes

I have seborrheic dermatitis and unfortunaly nothing worked the topical cream I did physically from a doctor helped and its really under control.

I had everyday eczema now it shows up every month or something and it leave by its own. It’s better to find a physical treatment as its a bit tricky with the fungi and the reaction of the system to it. You got to put under control the fungi not the reaction.That may means to not produce much oil.

4 Likes

Does this field work for seborrheic dermatitis?

Since you have the field, try it and let us know. As you know, that’s a frequently asked about condition on here, so our forum friends would undoubtedly appreciate your reports.

2 Likes

This song is so beautiful! I love Sapien tracks with the pianos and violins! They are fire! Crucible of Mental, Blueprint of Life, Navigator of Awe, Inner Pillar of Power and now this! Music is inspiring and the energy is bliss!

7 Likes