Attract Costumers

Please suggest me field for Attract Costumers

2 Likes
5 Likes

Hi Shanty,

There are actually so many facets to take into account while doing business. Say, I remember when I used to work with salespeople years ago. I wasn’t directly in charge of selling. However, I remember having contributed to some sales only because I was in a good mood those days. Some people bought PVC pipes from my colleagues, saying “that lady’s mood has convinced me” lol.

So it’s an overall work to be done on oneself. Just a few examples to be completed by members directly involved:

• Some Arcana Archetypes audios are likely to give a push, such as The Star 1.0, The Sun, The World (you may read their descriptions). Or The Lovers, which is in some ways an alternative of Become Whole = more integrity/integration = less doubts = increased persuasion skills. Probably other Archetypes helping as well (The Magician, etc.).

• Million Dollar Empire Mindset: the mindset of a salesperson always seemed important to me. If they act and speak accordingly to what they are promising to the potential client, it adds credibility to the product/service as well. The same goes for any Abundance-related field.

• Obstacle crushers like The Navigator of Awe and many more (each one crushing in different ways).

• Love fields. This might be considered with a broader view about love, rather than making clients “fall for you” (that goes without saying lol). For yourself too.

• Jade-Maneki Neko as recommended by Imogen has an undeniable attraction effect. In the sense of attracting people with very specific “purposes” (experienced this quite recently). It can be a technical purpose like finding the right architect for your new house (part of my recent experiences).

• Favors of The Sanxing (among other intercessions) seems to give outstanding results to some people. I second that as well.

And of course The Power of the Blarney Stone (extremely effective in even 2 rounds):

The Voice of Charisma (when the shop reopens):

+Charisma and Glamour of course. For the last 3 fields, I suggest you read particularly GianLee’s posts.

Good luck to you… and speaking of luck (…) ;)

14 Likes

Plasma Flower!

17 Likes

all the suggestions above are great!

the best customers you want to attract have the following qualities:

• high integrity
  • willing to pay for value
  • repeat purchasers
  • shares their positive experiences with friends and family (word of mouth)
4 Likes

Btw I forgot to mention that the draw abundance and prosperity tag is extremely helpful. If you have it. That alone will get you tons of costumers.

Speaking from my experience. After using many many days. My getty images selling quite increasing than before. Also I did see increase of people coming to my portfolio. To these days it’s still coming and people buying it.

4 Likes