Attract love (old and new) question

It is larger, I see my family as a lesson too, my real family is out there where I make my own family (or already mine family but it manifests in real life)

4 Likes

Isn’t love related to attracting women, seducing them?

Of the 2 versions, which one is used for that?

if there is one for that purpose if I’m interested. If not, I am not interested.

1 Like

Love is a different thing from lust, use adrostenol for that.

5 Likes

Also please anyone reading this thread don’t start to talk about other things. The main theme was to analyze the love audios in the core of self not for others, also experiment with it!

4 Likes

You’re right.

In “Michael and Thor” they started talking about both mandalas and ended up talking about something else that had nothing to do with the main theme.

2 Likes

I prefer to listen:

1.- “Nullify Negative Planetary and Astrological Effects”.

2.- “Amplify Positive Planetary and Astrological Effects”.

:smile::+1:

1 Like

@Bre19 :smile: I like your consistency and faithfulness towards yourself. That’s a quality. I’m not ironic. 100% serious.

5 Likes

Lucky you, haha

1 Like

Could you link the audios you’re referencing? I’m not familiar with this topic as much.

1 Like

V1:

Attract Love v1 Patreon

V2 (also available on Patreon):

https://youtu.be/G72fUrdhD1g

5 Likes

Looks like I have both versions in my stack. I don’t think I’ve ever listened to them separately, so I don’t think I can say one way or another which is better. Sorry Theo

1 Like

I did find this, from the Attract More Love Into Your Life description on Patreon.

Listening to this audio on a daily basis, will draw more loving energy into your life and this would result in more love based interactions. The other love audios work more on you feeling and experiencing love while this one works more on others feeling love for you. So in turn, you will attract more loving interactions with the world around you. And yes, its possible you can attract a significant other with this audio.

So, sounds like it’s working as expected for you Theo. I couldn’t find a description for the Energetic Alchemy version tho…

1 Like

@MasterOfYellow I know that, the description is coming very soon and fast but the main point is if this attracts love what kind of love it attracts based on yourself? If you find what kind of love it attracts then you can see clearer what your deficiencies are in yourself.

3 Likes

@MasterOfYellow you can check this thread:

Energetic Alchemy Official Descriptions

The v2 description is shorter, though more elaborated about the different kinds of love, as also pointed out by @anon96557306

By the way Theo… Have you sent love waves to “you know who”? He seemed more calm this evening about the :greece: - :tr: topic :)

2 Likes

No I’m not using love graviton because I am hearing higher self connection with piety. I don’t know how these two may react.

Ayeeeee that’s really good news, we can get raki next summer!

1 Like

With pleasure!! :milk_glass: :milk_glass:

While I hope that next summer, the “other man” will be retired in some bucolic place, relaxing in a hammock with a cup of mate. That’s all he needs… and what need our countries too :))

1 Like

True as always, both contries need that

1 Like

Do you remember the original adrostenol audio did sapien recc to do 2 max right

there was no reccomendation just a disclaimer that said to be careful about alpha behaviour

A I see I remember when Id go over sertain listens then ppl would get cocky but if I did like 2 ppl where super nice