welc rose beauty

5 Likes

Hi Rosechalice!! Thank you :) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

youre-welcome-welcome

4 Likes

what’s up terry dawg! Welcome

2 Likes

I think everybody wants someone emotionally invest in them. To have someone who makes them feel loved, providing that “safety and security” support, and someone who you can just talk boring things with without putting too much effort (trying to impress all the time).

12 Likes

It’s perfect! :pray:

10 Likes

Super cool! Happy early Valentines everyone! Thank you @Captain_Nemo Is there a self love component to this as well?

2 Likes

I read, re-read and from what I understood, this is something like a Taichi compass. The compass will take you to or bring your opposite person in to your life who can complement you to grow emotionally and evolve spiritually. As and when you evolve, your compass will guide you to the next person, better evolved people.

Any such person can be your potential partner for life.

Jiddu Krishnamurti was once asked why he doesn’t speak often about love, he said it is the most abused thing by humans.

I now feel what Captain must feel.

8 Likes

@Captain_Nemo I can’t think of a more perfect Valentine’s Day gift for us! Thank you :cupid: :sparkles:

99.9% of us want deep emotional connections and relationships and these days it’s far and few to come. Many people are getting more isolated and lonely.

This is beautiful and so desired. I know I want this.

27 Likes

No, I already asked, Captain didn’t reply, so guessing no.

1 Like

Thank you for making this :muscle:

8 Likes

Got my copy! :cupid: :cupid:

Comes with Audio and Mandala. 210 copies

19 Likes

Got my copy too! Can never have too much love in your life!:revolving_hearts::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: #177 :cupid:
I play Alchemy of Divine Love almost everyday, but now we have Attract Love Special Edition.
Thanks so much Dream for this valentines gift! I know in my heart of hearts I will find the one for me thanks to you, love you man :black_heart::pray:t3:

21 Likes

I just got #202. they selling this fast??
was thinking of waiting until next month at first but I couldn’t stop thinking of buying it so I just aped in

2 Likes

Those numbers are random

6 Likes

No, they are random numbers. I dont know how many have sold. This looks good though, I was saving up for some group projects im in and now 3 amazing ones hit out of nowhere, idk what to do :confused:

2 Likes

Original Image:

https://single.infura-ipfs.io/ipfs/QmTV3vSCtBhU1PqirwgWak5bRCW9wmbynmicWZ2pHMbb5B

4 Likes

I know what it’s like.my wish list is worth over 5k$ :rofl: