Attract your soul tribe (Patreon)

I believe that the more you listen to it you will be generating more momentum that will ultimately take you towards your goal.

but I suppose it could also work with just one listen, it will depend on the person and their current environment.

5 Likes

Thanks for answering but that is not the answer we were looking for.

What I asked is ā€œDoes this field last for a few hours or is it more permanentā€.

So is it more like ā€œMagical abudanceā€ which last for few hours, or is it more like ā€œself love self acceptance audioā€ which works on your core being in a more permanent way.

4 Likes

I dont think its permanent, it changes your energetic resonance so you can attract people

this will fade away eventually im sure

6 Likes

Well, the more you tune into one state the more it will become natural for you without a field.

3 Likes

Over a very long period of time that is, and even then it might not be permanent as its energy

3 Likes

I would like for @SammyG @Dr_Manhattan @JAAJ @Dreamweaver

or somebody who really knows exact answer to help us with this, all of these are just speculation tbh, but I do appriciate help :)

3 Likes

The feeling this provides is really amazing.

2 Likes

Premium Membership?

1 Like

No(t yet), just the 4 (or 5 or is it 4.5,i always forget) dollars one.

1 Like

I hope he uploads a soul mate field but ig the love fields already covrr that tbf

2 Likes

I have no idea lol, perhaps Captain or Sammy wonā€™t answer this one lol, to keep us guessing. :grin:

Maybe Its ALL 3! :grinning:

(a Symphony of elements, since each one of them belongs mostly to a different element, earth, water, air)

2 Likes

Hey what a cool observation!

I wonder if there are any animals (even non-quacking lol) that would represent the fire element
I assume not, since fire is a destructive force for biological organisms.

2 Likes

This is great news! I made a post not too long ago asking exactly for what audios I could use for this purpose and now this is released! Iā€™m going to start using it for a while and see what happens, thank you Dream!

2 Likes

:star_struck:

So basically this can also assist in finding a lover perhaps?

1 Like

Iā€™m sure that this and quantum love should have you covered in some way, assuming your arenā€™t completely blocked with trauma.

I mean how can you not be attracting your ā€œsoulmatesā€ if you are buzzing with love for yourself and others? Maybe set the intent for what kind of mate you desire :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Now that you said that Iā€™m thinking whether this field can work like that :thinking:

Absolutely, if you want a field for attraction/relationship:

• GOAT
  • Quantum Love

they would already be enough
but the addition of this field is the icing on the cake

remember, it is important, if you are looking for any other result, detach yourself from the result.

8 Likes

Why does this make me sad? :cry:

2 Likes

Maybe feeling your tribe but also noticing that they arenā€™t with you physically yet.

Keep listening, you guys shall unite :slight_smile:

8 Likes