Audio for stutter removal

Hello friends, is there any audios out there that can deal with stutter?

4 Likes

Hi @SamuraiJack and welcome! Nice name by the way ;)

A few excerpts from the forum:

Regarding Speech Improvement

7 Likes

You literally read my mind. I was going to recommend him throat chakra audio from meditative minds channel.

4 Likes

He should use the one from Sapien

6 Likes

Throat Chakra Clearing, Growth and Stimulation ver 2.0 Yep.

2 Likes

Version 2?? When did version 2 come out lol

5 Likes

I’ve actually never seen the first version lol. Just the v2

2 Likes

Hmm is the .mp3 for your throat chakra just titled “throat chakra” or does it have v2 at the end or something?

2 Likes

Just says “Throat Chakra”

2 Likes

Okay then I think we got the same one :sweat_smile:

Thanks man, just wanted to make sure

4 Likes

In addition to Throat chakra audio, ADHD and Superhuman genius will boost your results too.

5 Likes

Version 1 is 9:38, version 2 is 10 minutes even.

2 Likes

Okay thanks for clearing that up haha I got v 2

3 Likes

Hey thanks for putting this out there man. You see I have a ‘stutter’ too. Well it’s not exactly the standard stutter but sometimes I find it difficult to get my words out or to pronounce the simplest of things. This only happens sometimes though. It’s probably psychosomatic.

3 Likes

You’ve pointed out an important aspect Dew. This is why for some, this one can be the one to start with:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4QCtz7LZe8

… and since I don’t want you guys to think that I’m advertising for my own profession :p, I’ll add this quote from a reliable and knowledgeable member:

4 Likes

Hey thanks a lot for that! Yeah my ‘problem’ is very strange. It basically only appears when I doubt myself. So it’s probably a confidence issue.

3 Likes

Already have the mandala although I left it at home. I’m currently using the Thor mandala.

1 Like

Not yet actually. Tbf my stuttering problem isn’t too bad. I’m always able to conversate. Just that it requires more energy at times.

3 Likes

In addition to the Trauma Release and Healing field in @Bronyraur’s link, Dream’s new All Purpose Anxiety Removal field can help with many types of emotional difficulties and traumas (including the wiring and memories) as well. :smiley:

From the description:

We new research, a class of cells ‘loosely’ called anxiety cells at the moment have been found to be the direct cause for anxiety related conditions, they reside in the ventral part of the hippocampus. The ventral hippocampus also functions in fear conditioning and affective processes.

So these cells are induced to be switched off, resulting usually in a massive anxiety reduction, fear reduction and confidence.

As you work with this and set more out of usual comfort zones, the brain will begin to re-wire to reflect these new experiences.

So while it work exactly as an anxiety reducer, you can begin to slowly permanently make these lasting changes.

7 Likes

Wow thank you so much uial! It sounds so therapeutic to listen to!

4 Likes