Audios for pain in a mouse

Hi!

We found a severely wounded mouse who will not make it (it seems to have internal damage) and I was wondering if something like Pain Control 2.0 affects animals.

For the time being I am playing Trauma Release so it is surrounded by unconditional love.

:heart:

10 Likes

Animal Regeneration Ver 2.0 will be of help?

3 Likes

You can play it for the little one, although it’s for humans it is the one targeting pain and I used to play the later version for my cat. It helps in my experience.

2 Likes

I played it overnight when we weren’t sure if it was going to make it but now it’s very clear it won’t so I’m just trying to make it as comfortable as I can and giving it lots of love :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wonderful! I will play it right away. Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That is bad. :worried: Then only tauma on one device and pain control on another to make it easy for the little one.

2 Likes

Oh right, I guess there’s no risk for overwhelm or anything like that so I might as well :slight_smile: Thank you! :heart:

1 Like
1 Like

Time to put it out of its misery. Either way use intercession audios and ask for help. I have a feeling all three (angelic, devic, alien) will be helpful in different ways. Ask them to work together.

3 Likes

Thank you all for the suggestions! The mouse passed away.

It was an occasion to reknow things away from the usual narrative around death :slight_smile: (although I was still a little bit sad) I’m happy it found us for its last day, so it could be cared for and loved :heart:

10 Likes