Audios for social gatherings

I’d like to know which audios could I use on speakers in my cellphone while attending to social gatherings such as family reunions (christmas) meetings with friends, parties, etc, to lift everyone’s vibration up.

As far as I know there are 2 of these audios:

• Atmospheric vibration riser
  • Uplift yourself and others.

But the description says that the last one only works if it’s the last audio you’re reproducing.

4 Likes

Ley line node point is good for this

3 Likes

I have used Positive Vibes and Love Graviton. The vibe is happy, lots of laughter, no drama.

Also the new Blessed Path will be a good one

2 Likes

I Hate my relatives, I would Never want them to love me or for me to Raise their morale??
NO WAY! I dislike most of my relatives, hypocritical bunch…

Edit: just saying.
Yep, I don’t like many people, very few like me.

3 Likes

Many Sapien fields to help you release these feelings. Just sayin’ :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks.
Yeah, I’m working on improving myself, but at the best I’ll ignore those whom I don’t like.

Anyway, this Is not about me and it’s NOT my thread. :sweat_smile:
Don’t want to derail it.

Edit: many thanks, @Jen. :pray:

Thank you so much, @Maoshan_Wanderer. :pray:

Yes, it’s true, I need to stop with the hate; it’s like an impulse, first of all, but after all, like most things, it is also a choice, so I should choose better.

Thank you. :pray:

3 Likes

Also just want to butt in and say alchemical revision of the past is great for those “I hate everything” moments

Def look into it this holiday season

4 Likes

Arcturian Intercession is awesome for socializing. Though it might need to be played often so they can reach and interfere

2 Likes

You have such a lovely heart/energy my friend (sort of like sunshine), hate burns the source. Forgive, and let go. That does not mean you cannot be firm against them, or defend your own space and self, but no need to hate them.

I clearly understand what you mean though… Alchemical Revision of Childhood will help. Much love to you…

13 Likes

Some fields:

This one works AMAZINGly well, I might replace my other “before meetings” audios with this one!

Attract More Love works like a charm!

6 Likes

Loop dht and let the anger out lol

2 Likes

I’m extremely flattered by this compliment.

This is EXACTLY what I wanted and I’m glad you’re experiencing that effect.

3 Likes

On some weekends I volunteer at a Hospice for the elderly. Today, there was chaos, everyone was upset, angry, and arguing, the staff, the residents, etc. I started playing the blessed path at a very low volume in a loop on my phone. Within an hour, things settled down, as though a magical calmness wrapped around everyone.

I mean, this one works amazingly well… I have not yet tried object creation, but the audio works damn well.

13 Likes

Sounds really cool :)

Do you mean the blessed path from golden keys?

Or do you mean the NFT?

1 Like

Good luck energy always helps me

2 Likes

If you have Plasma Flower Node Point Connector, try that.

2 Likes