Audios of sapien

Which audios can I use to increase my chances of selection in my competitive examination plz anyone suggest.thank u

1 Like

What exam are you trying to pass?

Well, IDK, maybe the luck one?

If u want, I can help u with it aswell with a spell (No demons, pacts, whatever, just energy, like dream fields)

2 Likes

Well bro I am preparing for engineering entrance exam chances are covid won’t be thriving that powerful next year so I need some additional help to beat around other asses.

2 Likes

Yeah thanks Noah will definitely consider this stack

2 Likes

How will you?still the exam is conducted nationwide so tight security is there we can’t know anything about paper difficulty I guess I will keep the lucky sigil on the pen which I will take.will dragon golem work as well?

1 Like

A few weeks before the exam I can do something for u to make sure you are calm, creative, with clear recollection during your exam. This is a spell to pass exams that I used a few times for people, it works very well :smiley:

What sigil? :thinking:

He can help u with this in a few ways, yes.

3 Likes

Well I get it nervousness is my weak spot let the time come I will see this post again and by sigil I meant the lucky field sigil that was posted here in this forum

this one

1 Like

Yeah, I have this one… But do u know how to use it?

I just used according to the procedure described in the post I used phone screen now I am wearing it as necklace I know my body will show much resistance so results could be delayed I m just 18 so by the time I start working at 22-23 this should be fully functional now I just focus on audio field

1 Like

Hey also do u know how to communicate with a dragon golem bcz I m not psychic or if u know a post that describes how to do it can u forward it here

IDK which post you’re talking about… But u made a fielded item with the sigils, is it?

I’m clairvoyant so I can see them, well I’m not perfect at this, I was born clairvoyant, I’m still practicing to get better and better, but I can try, like u can see on my thread here

1 Like

Yeah I put it on top of my phone for 2 hrs with screen on it was this post sorry idk how to tag it I m new here so just exploring

Oh I see, I was thinking u was putting the sigil on your pocket or something instead of using it the way it’s supposed to be used lol

Yeah, that’s correct. Are u getting good results? :smiley:

Well I just put it a week ago still as I said it has been only a couple of months that I have been using sapiens audios add to that the resistance my body shows so u could say it would take time to adjust with my body I guess I need some time anyways it should not be too long I guess I m just 18 so by the time I start doing job or get offers this field should have started working

1 Like