Audios vs Dog Tags: What do you prefer?

Lately, I have been looking into Dog Tags vs (corresponding) Audios and comparing the two. This experiment mainly came about after I tried the Weightloss Tag and the audio for a few months and did not see any results from either (or feel any energy from them) - while individual audios seem to wok slightly better (this seems to be the experience with this complex field/tag from many reviewers here).

Anyway, while I wait for an “upgraded/modified” version of this field (@_OM has hinted that he has something in mind here that he is probably discussing with Dream :crossed_fingers: ) - I looked at some other Tags I have. The energy (intensity and quality/effects) seem different between the tag and the field. For example, I see a lot more benefits looping the Advanced Healing audio throughout the night vs wearing the corresponding tag overnight.

So, compiling some thoughts on this theme here.

Dog Tags

• Biggest advantage is that you wear them and that is it! No other effort needed, zero maintenance! With Audios, you need to spend time listening, creating playlists, get into a frequent conflict on the best way to listen (volume or not? headphones or speakers? How loudly or no volume? Consciously or not? If audio is drowned out by other noise, does it seem to work? etc.)
  • Tags seem more “personalized”. When you get a new tag, it is Day 0 w.r.t the field’s growth as it relates to the wearer’s Aura/Energy Field. The field interacts with the wearer’s field, giving it time to expand and adjust, as the field continues to grow. So, it is probably less of a shock to the system.
  • Several Tags are “complex” - for example, Eternity has so many fields within it, to achieve the same result, one would need to listen to a dozen audio tracks (or more).

Audios

• More affordable compared to the Tags (at least in some cases, e.g. Advanced Healing)
  • While the tags are “individual”, the audio fields seem to be interconnected on the morphic plane. The longer an audio field has existed, (I think) it grows more and more and anyone who listens to it experiences the cumulative strength. Also, as more and more users listen, the audio field continues to grow stronger as it is the same field transmitted through various copies of the Mp3 file and hence impacted by collective usage. This does not seem to be true with Dog tags - which are localized to the physical object and the wearer.

This is probably the reason why I feel the audio to be stronger (than the dog tag) in the case of Advanced Healing.

What are you thoughts on this topic?

16 Likes

THE topic :slight_smile: It was interesting to read your impressions.
I’ll try to make deeper comparisons in the future (I’ve got the tags since only very recently, so).

For the moment, I’m still the auditive type. Maybe because I’m a former (and currently amateur) musician, I have to “hear” things in order to create a connection, remember etc.

1 Like

Would love to hear your thoughts in the future!

Do I smell an opportunity for some collaboration with Dream to produce some awesome music for new and exciting fields? :smiley:

3 Likes

Oh thanks :pray:t2: but actually I prefer @pranic_climber :dizzy: and the other artists working with Dreamweaver (and himself of course). But who knows…

4 Likes

@Captain_Nemo, just a little reminder bump cause… multiple timelines/DW and all :upside_down_face:

What do you prefer?

@Maoshan_Wanderer
Ha, posts a FAQ as a question. So humble! or genius marketing? :thinking:

Think you summed it up perfectly! Great job!

1 Like

Are there multiple DW’s all here…?

I remember on a livechat where I asked him if he made something, and he replied;

“Did I make it? Maybe the other dw here made it”

Is there an army of dw’s here lol

3 Likes

Just one at a time…one at a time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Btw I wanted to ask this also ;

Take the love gravitational wave or the latest mass meditation for example,

Does that also spread trough the infinite universes and affect all the other universes that have an earth? Or just this one

Yes, but like a wave in a pond…the ripples get smaller/weaker the “further” out one goes.

3 Likes

Damn…Its fascinating isnt it?

And thats just the universes, all the other dimensions of existence etc…

Faaaakk theres so much to learn and explore…

3 Likes