Aura and Energy Body Repair

Will i kind of know when I dont need to listen to this anymore ?

Well 2-3 times a day is the starting listening amount, but as for just reaching a point where you don’t need it anymore is not possible. If I recall someone mentioned earlier in this thread that due to all the things our aura is bombarded with on a day to day basis you’re gonna always need some form of repair to your aura. @Danthemaan1

2 Likes

Okay

Played this one on loop during my Ayahuasca’s ceremonies and I felt physically my energies and aura rebuilt… True gold

12 Likes

I just bought this and played 3 times and then I played plasma-infrared drink charger as usual and oh my god first time I felt some electfrying tingling sensations

3 Likes

After looping this yesterday, today was the first day in the week back to work. Now Im a kindergarten teacher and I come in contact with 50 children everyday. Usually when I come back home Im dead tired but after this not so much…Theres a drastic change even though Im dry fasting cause its Ramadan

11 Likes

I usually dont leave reviews, but felt like I needed to leave this one.

I think I was sensitive person before, my parents and other people would impact my mood and later I would always have to listen to aura cleaning video.

Also before, I would have to listen to repel negative energy 2.0.

But since using this field in my night stack only a few times, like 4 or 5 maybe (2 listens each time so like 10 listens all together) I found that I dont need to listen repel negative energy 2.0 anymore. Also, I dont have to listen to aura each time after hanging out with people, sometimes it was so bad that I had to listen to Aura field even after listening for my stack. I didnt care about results of the stack because I would feel bad etc.

But in last few days, it just doesnt affect me anymore. I will have to test this by going to Zoo again, because last time I went I had to leave after 10 minutes because I felt so bad in there having all animals locked in cages, and people looking at them, it just makes for awful energy. If I am now unaffected by it, I would say its pretty amazing.

9 Likes

After 5 listen something jump from me like from my shoulder …out …I need to press longer listening :headphones:

Got me surprised because was somehow loud and had feeling it stand on my shoulder for couple sec …at first .I started to look around me like what is that noise but nobody around … then I guess jump off somewhere… :kangaroo:

4 Likes

Try this morning combo :wink:

Quasi Kinetic Aura x2
Aura and Energy Body Repair at least x4
Quasi Kinetic Aura x2
Shielding 3.0 x6

Armor, what armor? Lol

8 Likes

Thanks sapien !

2 Likes

I hope someone can explain this issue. I purchased this audio, but due to the inability to open the payment page by clicking on Gumroad, I tried many times without any results. I must seek help from others to make a purchase and forward it to me. I know that some areas are protected, so if I am unable to make a purchase, please ask someone else to help me make the purchase. So I am still the legitimate buyer of this audio, right? So I can get complete energy, right? :joy: Of course, I also hope to share with my family

Confirming too!

1 Like

uhm hi
which is first aura and energy body or KQC
or KQC then aura and energy body

1 Like

I would first this and then KQC

2 Likes

thank you :relaxed:

1 Like

Combining this with soul restoration and neg jing never felt better in fact i-i’m feeling Alive!! And getting back to working out, taking cold showers :shower: everyday.

8 Likes

Glad its helping you.

3 Likes

I just found that this is what I been missing. Start with this at the beginning of your playlist, this prepares me for the rest of my audios!

1 Like