Austistic spectrum disorder

One of my friend daughter has Austistic spectrum disorder
She is just 5 years old and she is ready to buy any premium program for it can you recommend for her daughter please? @SammyG @Dr_Manhattan

4 Likes

I recommend Plasma Brain of Youth

It would be located in the smart stem cell gumroad that provides PBoY as a gift.

2 Likes

Definitely not the Plasma Brain of Youth

And she’s only 5 years old

Free Autism field would be good, I guess

2 Likes

My bad I didn’t read the age part, I skimped past that.

Telomeres do not contain genes, it’ like a chromosome cap. If her telomeres are longer, than it won’t actually “regenerate” her telomeres up to the length it was when she was 16 (which she hasn’t been yet)

It’s fine to use
I recommend it

5 Likes

Well, the autism field (free) or plasma brain (even better) will cover most of the symptoms of autism by reducing the chaotic overstimulation.

As far as her intelligence is concerned, well… getting brain fields and using it moderately is not a bad idea. However choosing the most appropriate brain field will depend on her individual capabilities/weakness which therapists can diagnose.

By reducing or removing the symptoms she may grow up relatively normal from a social standpoint, she has time to overcome the slow head start, she’s young.

2 Likes

Technically it takes a blueprint, I guess there is nothing like it happened or not happened for something like what ‘should have been’. Field can shorten telomeres if it works as I imagine. Time is different in this case
I may be overthinking

1 Like

Telomeres shorten overtime, reversing telomere to the age of 16 means growing them back to the length they were at age 16. Keep in mind that there was a limit to the description size in the first release of the plasma brain.
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

At 5 they are longer than at 16, no?

From longer version it goes to a shorter version
5 — 16

Most likely yes, so they can’t grow back to 16 yo

Let’s assume for the sake of an argument, from a really absurd standpoint that the field will chop up her telomere, so that the little girl get the telomere length she would have at age 16 which is considered peak health. What’s the problem ?

Plus she can maintain them there overtime by using the field.

Am I missing something ?
Don’t they worry more about the autism…

3 Likes

I was contemplating about that stuff because I have faced the same situation. I was afraid to use Plasma Brain of Youth till I became 16 and still afraid of using Exalted States since I am younger.
I may be wrong here but
Let’s say that at 5 yo (right now) her telomeres lenght is X. At 16 yo (Blueprint or how it is supposed to be at that age) the length is Y. X > Y, and field takes that Y as a lenght they should be. So in this case they should be shortened by the field, no? Supposed to be Y but at the exact moment are X, field pushes them to be Y and Y-X<0

We’re going in circles here mate.
It’s good to question things and use critical thinking :+1:

But I gave my opinion on the matter. If the OP has a practical question, I will answer.

See you all later

3 Likes

In any case, the child’s health is not something worth playing with.
In my opinion, it is better to wait for Captain’s response on this matter (if he ever sees it) than to allow the possibility of making worse for health. Neither you nor I know exactly how it works (though you may know :eyes:) but there are risks and they should be considered before the usage

Hmm… ok

1 Like

That telomere do not contain DNA or any other coding elements ?
Sure

That reverting them to the perfect blueprint of age 16 is not dangerous by any stretch of the imagination ?
Sure

That reverting them to the age 16 means growing them back to the length they were at 16, not chopping off whatever bit of telomere is present beyond that level ?

I’ll stop here cause I think we’re hitting diminishing returns beyond those couple facts.

2 Likes

Quite interesting actually…

1 Like

:smiley:

4 Likes

After people were confused in the plasma brain thread Dream changed the wording to say “telomere lengthening” in all subsequent audios.

It’s just hard to grasp I guess, we already had these debates before in the community

1 Like

How the field work

I completely understand, I won’t talk about that as well
I am not sure in what I say so why talking about what I am not sure if the question is not about that
Anyways, It doesn’t hurt to be careful in this case