Auto Immune Reversal (Field)

A million percent yes, anything autoimmune it will help, whether it be ms, or psoriasis, etc. Absolutely anything autoimmune

9 Likes

Sure try it for yourself and see.

3 Likes

Captain you’re doing Wonders!!

18 Likes

Ooooh, this is where the fun begins :hugs:
Thanks very much Dream!!

Thanks @phlf003 :heart:

16 Likes

This field makes me really tired. But I think it’s working though. This might be the most powerful field I have ever used in terms of how tired I feel after each usage.

10 Likes

Yeeeeee eah, ooohhh. I can only review the relief part yet, but it’s good. Turns down the fire fast

14 Likes

There is something really energising about this field. I had a very hard time falling asleep yesterday night. Could be something else. But just stating my experience.

11 Likes

I don’t know about last night, but when I played it in the morning it made me instantly take a nap. It was a good nap if anyone cares.

10 Likes

Huh, I do think it was this field. When I walked this morning, my knees didn’t have that strange popping and also my joints especially the fingers just feel so much smoother.

12 Likes

Just amazing this field is. All this while after using various health related fields from dream I felt really healthy again. But I still felt as if that something is still missing. Something is still not right within my body. I think this was that missing piece of the puzzle. I’m immensely grateful for this field. I’ve been using it 3 times a day. I feel so much inflammation and irritation within my digestive tract and nervous system just vanish. My laryngitis also seems to be getting better as the inflammation in my vocal cords is going down. I didn’t sleep well yesterday night but I still feel good and energetic. Earlier I just used to feel like crap and inflammed from within. Thank you again dream. @Captain_Nemo

22 Likes

"What are T Regulatory Cells (Tregs)?
Tregs comprise ∼5% – 10% of T helper cells and can be identified by the DNA reading protein ‘Foxp3’ or a lot of CD25 proteins on its membrane/surface.

There are two types of Tregs: ‘natural’ (nTregs) or ‘induced’ (iTregs). Both types are anti-inflammatory. Natural means that they are part of the cells naturally found in our thymus gland. Induced means that they are created outside the thymus. (There are 2 kinds of induced Tregs: Tr1 and Th3) [1, 2].

Tregs produce TGF-B and interleukin IL-10, both of which mostly inhibit the immune system [3].

Tregs suppress the harmful/activated (effector) Th1, Th2, Th17 cells and their cytokines, eosinophils, mast cells, basophils, IgE’s (switches to IgG4), and the migration of inflammatory cells to tissues [4].

In addition, they suppress CD8+ T cells, dendritic cells (DCs), monocytes/macrophages, B cells, natural killer cells and natural killer T cells [5].

Tregs need to be ‘activated’ in order to have their suppressor functions [6].

Tregs inhibit immune activation by a direct cell to cell contact. This means that it doesn’t only work through cytokine intermediaries such as TGF-B and IL-10. These cells are directly anti-inflammatory [7]. For some reason, this information excites me.

The Good
Treg cells help to restrain the immune system and prevent an excessive T Cell response [8].

Even in healthy people, immune cells can attack our own tissue. Tregs stop our immune cells from attacking our own tissue [9].

In particular, TGFb and IL-10 seem to be crucial for sustained tolerance induction by Treg [10]. On the other hand, TNF, IL-1, and IL-6 block the ability of Tregs to induce tolerance [10].

Tregs can also reverse food intolerances and allergies.

Probably the single most important reason we develop IgE-related allergies is that we aren’t creating Treg cells in the gut, but instead Th2 or Th17 cells [11].

This happens in 3 ways: by changing the type of dendritic cells that reside in our gut, by blocking Th2/mast cells/other immune cells, and by actually changing the tissue structure of our gut [11].

Our gut has dendritic cells that capture proteins from food and bring them to the lymph nodes. To produce Tregs, we need sufficient vitamin A, TGF-B, and the enzyme IDO [11].

If we produce Tregs, then they will tell the dendritic cells that the protein they carry is cool and there’s no need to ring the alarm bells [11].

For oral tolerance, immune cells (DCs) are told not to react to a protein in the gut tissue, and these cells circulate to other tissues, which trains the immune system [12].

Technical: Tregs produce inhibitory cytokines (eg, IL-10, TGFb, and IL-35), absorb inflammatory cytokines, kill target cells directly (secretion of granzymes, perforin), block important cellular functions (through CD25, 39, 73 and adenosine), increase cAMP (and therefore energy), decrease costimulatory molecules (CD80/CD86) and turn the dendritic cells off by activating surface proteins that inhibit immune function (CTLA-4, PD-1, or Histamine Receptor 2) [11, 12].

I’ve tried all different ways to induce tolerance, but I haven’t found this to be effective for lectin sensitivity at all. This works for probably most other food allergies.

Treg cells, surprisingly, can be important for clearing some infections. They are crucial for the establishment of a functional Th17 response after the infection in the gut (with the help of IL-2) [13].

Tregs can improve wound healing [14] and are neuroprotective in stroke models [15].

The Bottom Line: If you’ve got autoimmune or inflammatory problems, there’s a good chance that you’re deficient in Tregs or that they’re dysfunctional. Tregs can then be considered ‘good’.

The Bad
Unrestrained Treg-cell activity can lead to impaired immunity [8], which means high Tregs will make you will be less capable of fighting most infections.

For example, a high level of Tregs can theoretically make people with CFS and other disorders believed to be caused by viral infections worse. Indeed, not surprisingly, people with CFS have higher levels of Tregs [16].

In my EBV/Mono post, I speak about how various autoimmune disorders can be caused by a viral infection that’s out of control.

Two significant factors that cause this is a low Th1 immune system/low INFy and low cytotoxic T cells (CD8+).

If you have high Tregs, it will decrease both of these immune system aspects, plus others that are involved with keeping viral infections at bay.

So any disorder caused or aggravated by a viral infection should become worse by having high Tregs.

However, if you have high Tregs, it will create a tolerance to specific tissues and will, therefore, be overall beneficial when it comes to classical autoimmune disease. And we see this below in the list of diseases with low Tregs.

This may not be the case for something like CFS, though, which is more systemic rather than a specific tissue being attacked as is the case by a classical autoimmune disorder.

Tregs can have a dark side when it comes to cancer because they limit our ability to fight tumors, to a degree. They curtail the generation of Th1 responses. Part of these responses is the production of CD8+/Cytotoxic T cells and IFNy. Both of these fight tumors [17].

Tregs are also the main source of IL-10 in tumors, which I discussed inhibits our ability to kill tumors to some degree [17].

Tregs also inhibit the body’s ability to suppress the formation of cancerous cells [18], which means high Tregs will lead to cancer.

Patients with tumors have a local excess of Tregs [18].

Tregs can also increase inflammation in certain situations because they can become dysfunctional and start producing IL-17 [19].

Bottom Line: If you’ve got cancer, you might want to shift your immune system to decrease Tregs – at least in cancer tissue. However, systemic levels do likely influence levels in cancer tissues.

The Ideal Treg Scenario
The ideal scenario is to have a healthy Treg level throughout your body, but low Treg levels in cancer or precancerous tissue.

Also, ideally, Tregs would be decreased when we have an infection and increase when we get over it.

Why Can’t We Just Inject Tregs Into People?
Unfortunately, recent T cell biology investigations revealed that T cell nature is much more plastic than initially thought [18].

Treg cell therapy may be very risky, as the Treg cells transferred to the patient may reverse and become another proinflammatory Th17 cell [18]. IL-10 is a cytokine that blocks this conversion from happening [10].

You see, in these cells, there are two proteins that read the DNA, which regulated the cell’s activities and product production: Foxp3 and RORyt. When Foxp3 decreases relative to RORyt, the cell will start producing more IL-17. There’s no dividing line at which Tregs become dark villains; it’s on a continuum [19].

So it’s the level of Foxp3 in the Treg that matters most. In psoriasis, skin cells have lots of Tregs but reduced Foxp3 [19].

The good news is that HDAC inhibitors such as Butyrate block the conversion of healthy Tregs to IL–17 producing Tregs [19].

Tregs are produced under the influence of solely TGF-β. Th17 cells are produced under the influence of TGF-β AND IL-6 or IL-21 (human studies point to IL-21, while mouse studies point to IL-6) [18].

Various cytokines such as IL-1b, IL-2 (Th1 cytokine), IL-23 and IL-15 turn Angelic Tregs to Villain Tregs.

What needs to be done then to heal yourself/prevent disease is to change the environment of these cells. This means to decrease systemic inflammation, ideally by getting to the root cause.

Diseases With Low/Dysfunctional Tregs
Heart Disease/Atherosclerosis [20]
IBS [21]
Diabetes [22]
Sleep apnea [23]
Allergies [24, 4]
IBD [24]: Colitis [25], Crohn’s [26]
Rheumatoid arthritis [24] – The function of Treg is known to be suppressed by TNF-α in RA [27].
Multiple sclerosis [24], Type I diabetes [24], SLE [28]
Hashimoto’s [3], Graves [3] – Dysfunctional Tregs, not lower numbers… In Thyroiditis patients, two studies showed no deficit in Treg number, while another study found that only untreated Graves’ patients had a significant decrease in Tregs [3].
Eczema [29], Psoriasis [19]
Gastritis, oophoritis, Prostatitis, Renal disease [22]
Increasing Tregs
Increasing Tregs is a way to benefit both Th1 and Th2 dominance [30]. Tregs decrease Th1 cells and help create oral tolerance for Th1/Th2 type allergies.

Inhibiting mTOR results in increased Treg levels [31].

However, studies have found that having variations in mTOR is important for Treg development. So you don’t want to constantly inhibit it; instead, cycle with high and low mTOR activation [32].

The depletion of arginine, glutamine, and tryptophan increases Treg generation (via inhibiting mTOR) [32].

Increasing AMPK also increases Tregs (mTOR article has AMPK activators) [32].

Tregs prefer to burn fat for fuel and when you take this away from them, they are less likely to develop [32].

Oddly, gluten may increase Tregs. Tregs were significantly lower in patients who had abstained from gluten compared with individuals on a standard diet [26]. However, I wouldn’t pay much attention to this, because Tregs probably went down as a result of less inflammation (so there needed to be less Tregs)."

22 Likes

@Captain_Nemo
Did you put in precautionary measures to avoid high Treg levels in cancerous cells? :pray:

That probably means it lowered your histamine. Anti histamines are sold as sleeping pills sometimes, because histamine is a wakefulness promoting neurotransmitter and causes inflammation .
So if you got allergies or some other kind of inflammation it’s almost certain you have high histamine.

I listened only 5 minutes and found it very calming, yet it’s not making me groggy.

8 Likes

Existing cells are used, it is not induced to express in massive abundance and specifically the problematic areas are targeted.

37 Likes

Elegant concept :ok_hand:

3 Likes

although I can’t answer for him, everyone realizes that dream has no limits, everyday he’s creating something better and better

5 Likes

same here heating over my skin.

4 Likes

So how do we avoid the negative effects of this field? I think this field isn’t supposed to lower your immune system but to just change it so it’s not overreactive and that you can build tolerance to allergies or natural bodily mechanisms.

If we just follow the guidelines that Captain set, just one listen will be enough and two listens for people with serious autoimmune conditions. Just don’t abuse it like listening to it more than the recommended times.

4 Likes

Look at his response to my question :point_up_2::slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Is it helpful for gastrointestinal repair?

2 Likes