Auto Immune Reversal (Field)

This field has greatly improved my digestion and my skin health (started it up again about a week ago, 4-5 times a day)

13 Likes

Small suggestionā€¦ When ever you have diary products and sugar drink more and more waterā€¦ Please check yourself please

1 Like

Thank you for the recommendation everyone. I am allergic to the protein in cowā€™s milk and goatā€™s milk, but I never get tested for lactose intolerance. I had yoghurt twice already, and I didnā€™t observe any bad reaction.

Other thing I noticed is that, I used to produce excessive amount of mucus because of my environmental allergies, but I donā€™t really have this problem anymore. Usually if I skipped my daily dose of ginger and thyme tea, I would be coughing from the postnasal drip (especially when the weather was really hot). All the negative ion fields were really helpful, but it was more of a band-aid solution, and it didnā€™t really solve the actual problem.

13 Likes

@and_tg are you using this one for your skin condition? I didnā€™t want to derail the nft thread

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™ve been using this since it came out until a few days ago, changed things then because I reached a stable point before getting completely better. Thanks for the suggestion :heart: !

2 Likes

Egg allergy cured! Thank you soo much @Captain_Nemo eggs would give me an intense stomach ache and diarrhea whenever I ate them. Iā€™ve been eating eggs now two days in a row and absolutely nothing happened.

26 Likes

Congrats man :partying_face::partying_face:

And thanks for the testimonials.

5 Likes

I realised I have psoriasis on scalp, and autoimmune prostitis Iā€™m in my late 20ā€™s and this prostrate area pain started right from when I were a kid, I suffered from almost 15-20 years unbearable pain and need to urinate with pain all night many sleepless nights all these years. Even if I do some stressful activity I used to get this tremendous inframmation and pain around prostate. As soon as I started listening to this just to give a try coincidentally I had prostate pain too, doctors never diagnosed me with any problem in my body but I had excruciating pain always and lots of wet dreams waking up with extreme pain during night many nights and many days lost . Recently from 3 years I have been using sapiens videos of prostate, urinary incontinence started helping me, I didnā€™t have painful wet dreams, decreased instances of painful prostate area pain. And this has actually cooled that area down completely just for one listen. But one thing Iā€™d like to add here is Iā€™ve tried to use more Like 3-4 times I easily catched cold so Iā€™ll limit it to one time a day. Thank you sapien for this.
I have always been intelligent with grasping and remembering things but I couldnā€™t sit for long focused hours because my prostate starts aching with chronic pain. I hope this will help me permanently in long run and inturn help me realise my full potential with my career, social life I lost because I was never happy, suffering with pain in my teenage days, and that vibration introduced me to bullies and it went down the drain even further from there. Your spiritual states of being, abundance mindset, millionaire mindset have helped me with slowly changing my destructive vibration, slowly lead a hopeful life.
Regarding psoriasis I have extreme itching on my head and it cooled down too after listening to this.
I explored meditation, everything to balance myself but only permanent mitigation of autoimmune can help me (looks like) I hope Iā€™ll be free one day and one more field which helped me is autophagy by quadible along with intermittent fasting diet. I also feel relief in my lungs after listening to this. Thank you. May God give more power to you in helping more people in the world.

7 Likes

Thank you for this your fields have actually given some time from reduction of suffering and I started to have some social, career oriented life from past one year. Iā€™m slowly gaining confidence and even sense that because Iā€™m a fast learner and grasp things quickly Iā€™m progressing well. This field might permanently end the suffering. Thank you once again.

7 Likes

I recommend that you also try the last pain control field to deal with chronic pain. The pain probably got worst over the years.

Iā€™ve used it and whenever I feel some pain itā€™s much less intense, easily manageable.

7 Likes

Sure . Thanks for the suggestion :+1:. And youā€™re right that pain only got worse until I found sapien and quadible.

2 Likes

out of curiosity, can this be used for prevention/if you suspect something is off but havenā€™t been diagnosed? Is it more harm than good in that case or just no effect?

1 Like

yeah u can use it bro no worries

2 Likes

With this i got confused if i should listen to auto-immune reverse field or the immune system super charged. I kinda have ibs and some food intolerance and when i eat some dairy or fats i get pain in my body specially joint and nerves (so the nerve inflamation helps immediatly when that happens) so i dont know what is itā€¦i gave up having a diagnosis.
The auto immune reversal gives me a big relief sensation. But the other day i ate peanut and my throat got itchy and i was able to eat peanut again before thatā€¦i think only my liver doesnt like too much. And also when i listen to this field i get the sensation of having a ball on my throat wich was a symptom i use to have with food toleranceā€¦maybe from acid reflux or since you said the tregs are made on thymusā€¦the thymus creates that sensation on the throat.
I was avoiding the immune system super charger since Sapien says in the description to avoid if we have an immune deasease but you say that for example ibs is lack of a good immune system ā€¦but also i never get sick or any flu or whatever. Only digestion flares ā€¦so i dont know ahahah im worry to do something wrong and create something tht i dont have with the auto-immune reversalā€¦help!

1 Like

Can both immune system charger and auto immune be used in conjunction to each other? or would that cancel one out? They should be complementary I think

3 Likes

One more thing is whenever I listen to m u s i c I immediately get triggered with chronic prostitis within 1-2 hours any idea why? I have actually reduced my listening but now and then if I listen 3-4 songs itā€™ll trigger reaction. Earlier I used to listen 5-6 hours a day. Now its almost zero, even if a listen its limited listening.

This is what I need it for man, I will do what I can to reverse this shit man, 4 times everyday with pancreas regen 10 times

2 Likes

Also MOTS because it prevents the immune system from attacking the pancreatic cells in type 1 models

2 Likes

Mots???

1 Like

MOTS - C Induced Mots - c Production (Longevity series) - YouTube

1 Like