Automated workout audios

Hi,

So I was really into going to the gym before lockdown, but now in my cosy house a workout isn’t possible at the moment. I was thinking of bringing in the workout audios to my stack. But I was wondering whether these audios have worked for people if they use them every few days? I.e. does it need listening every day like the grow taller field would or if I listen to one every few days would it be OK? I’d imagine every few days is better, but wanted people’s experiences.

I am planning it out like this: Day 1 Automated cardio
Day 2 Automated glutes
Day 3 Automated upper body
Day 4 Automate leg workout
Day 5 Core strengthening

Also I currently have no other physical fields in my stack. Would introducing these slow my results? I currently have four.
Thanks

2 Likes

It is okay to listen to one every few days. You don’t need to listen to them every day. They are very similar to an actual workout, so you can treat them the same way that you would treat a workout.

I have listened to different workout fields every few days to strengthen various muscle groups, similar to your plan, and they worked very well.

You might also be interested in the Myostatin field on The Sapien Trust.

9 Likes

Hey guys, what is the difference between these 2? Is it automated cardio a newer version of automated workout? They sound the same to me :thinking:
Tia for the clarification x

1 Like

cardio is just for stamina like running etc
workout is for muscle growth like weight lifting

3 Likes

Thank you :pray:

1 Like
Automated Workout

In that study, a team at the Scripps Research Institute in Jupiter, Fla., reported that a compound they had created and injected into obese mice increased activation of a protein called REV-ERB, which is known to partially control animals’ circadian rhythms and internal biological clocks. Unexpectedly, the treated mice also began using more oxygen throughout the day and expending about 5 percent more energy than untreated mice, even though they were not moving about more than the other animals.The drug, it seemed, was providing them with a workout, minus the effort. The fields in this audio, will work towards doing the same for you. (It activates and stimulates both Rev-erbα and Rev-erbβ throughout your body but mainly in the muscles). It will also increase the natural amount of irisin in your body, which is something that increases in your body with the more exercise you do. All these will work together to provide you with a system to give you a workout, without having to physically do much.

Automated Cardio

This audio is created to provide an automated cardio workout via the morphic and energy programming. Along with the full body workout and muscle stimulation, what it does is induce and increase fat, sugar and oxygen metabolism, Mild increase in heart rate. It may also it may induce you to sweat. All combined to give you a great cardio workout.

7 Likes

Thank you! I did read the descriptions bu it still sounded similar to me lol but i get it now hahah one is just cardio and the other one is more like if i had done a round of machines and weights :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

the below comment was taken from the Automated Cardio Youtube video

is this true?

1 Like

That is why I posted the description. The Automated Cardio seems to do more than just Cardio, technically - Sap’s description says - full-body workout and muscle stimulation - I do like to use both of them though.

5 Likes

i had a feeling it was, but i wanted to point it out as sapien’s description didn’t feel clear enough for me. the way it is worded sounds like it works well combined with a full body workout video and muscle stimulation audio totaling 3 different videos to listen to. that was my interpretation, but i like your explanation better.

1 Like

Can vouch for this. My entire body is aching after 3x + 3x stomach shrinking. Gonna go full plasma after this. :cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat:

4 Likes

@Sammy or @anyone, Do we hit workouts plateau with these workout/cardio fields. Do our bodies get used to 2-3x of playing workout fields after some days or months? or Is that not how the workout fields work? or the field gets stronger day by day so there is no plateau?

To compare with gym, we generally progress by lifting more weights in the gym, or increase reps, or doing the workouts faster than before. If the same applies for fields, do we have to increase the listening time every couple of months or are there any other suggestions?

5 Likes

Don’t forget there’s Weight Loss Combo on patreon - it is a combination of Automated workout + Fat Burning Genetic Advantage + Thermogenic Weight Loss. Pretty sweet combination for folks looking to lose some fat. It’s also only 6 minutes long.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/weight-loss-26862677

6 Likes

I hit a plateau before

2 Likes

I’ve been neglecting physical effort lately. I was walking less than I used to, dancing only while vacuuming the house or stirring the meal on the stove + barely a few pseudo-yoga asanas here and there. But working out per se, with lifting, etc. not really these days.

So when I saw that the rigid jellyfish mode was pointing out its nose (or maybe should I say tinned sardine with the brand new lockdown rules here), I’ve run almost all the workout and cardio fields today (first time I’m trying them).

Preceded by Plasma Charged Mitochondria + Induced Mots-C (parts of my morning stack).

Followed by Muscle Recovery (the Brother one).

Once or twice each, depending on the length.

Incoming daily Spa Days and Spinal Tapper as well.

Now I’m fully motivated for actual workout again, starting from tomorrow. Dusting off my dumbbells (small ones) lol.

9 Likes

The brother one? lol

2 Likes

Update from a wannabe gymer.

Let’s be honest: I never liked gym (I mean the locale) and I think I never put even one foot into it after high school. I had the misfortune to work with torturous gym teachers back then. All I remember is my classmates with broken limbs, being crushed like a potato while playing rugby, basketballs threw on my head or jumping from at least 5 meters to the pool in order to save heavy plastic mannequins (hellooooo David Hasselhoff! :wave:t2:).

Yes, they deserve credit though: that school has familiarized us with many sportive branches. But I ended up escaping from school to go to Baskin-Robbins, Winchell’s (they had just opened in the country I was back then), the billiard or simply to the library, to learn what some teachers refused to teach :p

But I always tried to workout on my own, along with dancing and hiking quite a lot. With some periods of negligence. But overall, I can say that I kept a certain routine for the last 22 years. I still look like a tooth stick but I think I walk the line pretty well though.

So ok, that preliminary is about me being a complete ignorant about the science of gym, muscle-building, etc. As a wannabe, I just picked up some of the advices of gym experts on the forum and established the following routine (several days a week):

• Muscles Hungry for Fat
  • Mots-C
  • Automated Cardio

(All twice)

And then:

• All the workout audios from the upper body to the legs, once or twice (depending on the length).

Finally:

• Muscle Recovery v2
  • Follistatin x 2

The other audios mentioned in the previous post are now in my night stack.

I play that list while actually exercising (except the 2 post-gyms). I add the dumbbells (how is that word spelled already?? Dumb + bell??!) with the upper and lower leg audios.

I don’t have the right terminology but I can say that this routine has toned me up at a crazy speed. Ok, I had some “background” already (lol) but this combo is a booster even for gym jokers like me.

Like when you run with Automated Cardio, you almost fly after some point.

So since I see questions about those fields; yes, they work. They even work when you’re listening on the couch while snoring and when you add even just a few ridiculous amateur movements into them, they act like an invisible coach…

… for those like me who refuse to go and find an actual one in the nearest locale :p

17 Likes

Is there any problem with Weight loss combo in Patreon? It lasts only about 3 min.

Are you sure? You may want to re-download. I just downloaded it again and it is 6-min long (as before).

Yes, I am. I re-downloaded it. Maybe there is a problem with my Samsung player. But it is a problem only with this audio. The others from Sapien play normally.