Baby nieces got covid

Can they listen to virus disruption?

Anything? What can they listen to?..

8 Likes

Ohh , Vitamin C , Virus disruption , Covid silent one . I think those are safe and efective for babys .

Good luck brother! keep us updated :pray:

11 Likes

Okay thank you man!

Now i gotta think about my approach to introduce Sapien to my sister… Maybe I’ll engorged her with HSC with my servitors when i text her lol

She’s got it too and every one in the house she lives with has it

7 Likes

One last question, can baby’s listen to vitamin D production too?

I heard vitamin d is really good for this…

I assume they can play sun gazer too since it’s just sun light right?

3 Likes

Im not sure brother . But babys and pregnant woman can get bennefits from robust “energy system” so maybe Jing , Chi , would be very benneficial in this case .

Nice bro , Yes! In this way its very safe!

5 Likes

Got it thanks man!

2 Likes

Wow…sorry to hear that. Do covid silent version for sure.

But I do want to know something regarding this. Did they all go out somewhere in public? Had a lot of people including myself get the virus and we were around our families and yet our families didn’t get infected.

5 Likes

Well my sister got it from working as a nurse at a hospital… we assume she spread to every one in their house…

1 Like

My family is very open to whatever i tell them lol except one of my sisters husband, i mean like completely closed off to try anything different but they got covid in New years eve and i told him listen im your sister in law i would never put you or my family at risk, just try it, and trust this time that i know what i am giving you. (Just tell her straight up)

With covid on a day where there were less ppl working at a hospital, he accepted it. (Ppl get shitty scared and at that moment would try anything)

They looped day and night the silent one and the lung restoration one day and night two days later they were perfectly fine. A bit of symptoms here and there a week after but they looped the pleurisy one + lung restoration still and vitamin C just once a day. They felt like they never had it.

Now he believes and is open lol :woman_shrugging:t2:

14 Likes

Pretty much the vibe i gave my sister in the lengthy text i sent her lol, she just said “thank you! I’ll look into it”

lol

Last case scenario I’m engorging the whole house with corona disruption lol

Hopefully the same outcome happens here!

I would love to have my whole family working on them selves and growing spiritually and physically with sapiens fields

One step at a time

6 Likes

What is HSC?

1 Like

You can also:

Play this

And at the same time the covid one and or LR

Meditate a bit like sending that audio’s energy through that be the healer portal and if youve done the energy course then activate it while using your awareness hands to reach them too

5 Likes

Higher self connection

1 Like

Thank you :pray:

In 2 days I’ll ask her to see if she’s giving it a try or not, if she not I’ll take it to my own hands (literally) and do some distance healing with the courses healing attunement

3 Likes

Sorry to hear this, @GoddessesAndGod! I’m sure it’s pretty stressful for them.

Besides all the other great advice above, I would also play virus disruption 2.0 / Corona Virus Disruption with UVC silent version when you are on the phone with her and their family. I had asked Dream and Sam if it would work over the phone and they said it would.

I would do that with my parents. Just keep chatting for the length of the audios! :smile:

10 Likes

Lol clever little Star. Also hellouuuu and im glad you are back!

4 Likes

Lol! Hi @anon46520955 :wave: I’m slowly peeking in here and there. :eyes:

4 Likes

Ohhhh nice idea! I didn’t think about that, was gonna text but now I’ll give her a call in 2 days and do that, thank you!

I’ll try to keep her on long enough to get a few loops in lol probably try to go on a huge tangent about why fields work and how they work for me lol we don’t really talk as we’d like

1 Like

You welcome! Hope it works out and they get better fast.

3 Likes

Many prayers and best wishes for the little angels to get better real soon. Sending healing their way. :pray: :pray:

9 Likes